Naina Takes Revenge

Raya Room-

Priya- Why don't you scold Mayra and Pari for night out plan...

Ram- They took permission priya... And there is no sense of scolding them after giving them permission...

Yes, its true that they took permission from Juhi but till now whenever I am out of India, all children's used to take permission from Juhi...

So i have no reason to scold them...

Priya feels bad because her children take permission from juhi... But she can't say anything because she can't deny that Juhi took care of her children wellbeing in her absence...

At Pihu Room-

Pihu is making plan of going out with friends that too out of india...

Priya hears the plan...

Priya- Did you ask for permission before making plan to go out of india...

Pihu- I am not a small kid or a teenager who will take permission from parents...

Priya- Yes, I completely agree that you are not a small kid or teenager but at the same time you are not a responsible girl too... At the age of 24 you are at home...

Not doing any job or making any efforts for career...

Priya- Why should i do job? I am the daughter of THE RAM KAPOOR... So, i dont need to think about money at all...

Don't spoil my mood and go from here...

Priya- Mind your language... Have you any idea what happened when your dad comes to know about your behaviour...

Pihu- Dad loves me a lot, he doesn't say anything...

Infact i am thinking that i should suggest some plan to Mayra and Pari so they will also go out for picnic with friends...

Priya- Stay away from Mayra & Pari, if you can't teach them good things.. I am here for them... You don't worry about them...

Pihu goes from there...

Priya gets upset with Pihu behaviour...

After sometime -

At dinning table-

Priya to Twins - Your  exams are near... I know both of you are doing better... But from tomorrow both of you are going to focus only on study... Not hangout, movies and all...

Do all this after exam... I will not stop you after exam... But from tomorrow both of you should follow timetable which i made...

Juhi- Ohh come on Priya, they are not kid... They know what is wrong and right for then... Relax...

Priya gets irritated with Juhi interference...

Priya does not say anything and stay silent...She does not want to drag matter...

Next Morning -

Priya goes to Mayra's room -

Priya sees Mayra and Pari both are watching Web series and not doing study....

She gets angry on them and scold twins...

Priya with Strict tone- Yesterday i told both of you not to watch movie and focus on study... But both of you are watching web series... Just shut the TV right now...

Mayra and Pari - Plz Mom, after this movie we shut the TV... Only half n hour movie left...

Priya gets angry and takes the remote and shut the TV...

Priya-Don't argue with me for useless reasons... I tell you after exam i will not stop both of you....

Juhi- Ohh common priya don't be so strict... They can manage there study very well....

Priya gets angry...

Priya- I agree they can manage there study very well but the problem is they both have much potential to do best in career...

In school days they get marks between 75 to 80 percent... I am not saying that is bad... But i know if they study hard then they will get aove 90 or 95 thats why i am scolding them...

And if they get good marks then it was beneficial for them not for me...

Priya with stern tone- And i know how to tackle with my children... Plz don't say between me and my children...

Mayra and Pari realize that Priya is getting hyper...

Pari- Both of you plz stop... Dont get hyper both of you....

Mayra- Don't worry mom, We try our best that to not dissappoint you...

Juhi and Priya goes from room...

Priya gets upset that she scold twins...

Naina see all this...

Naina decides to take revenge from Priya for arguing with Juhi..

After Sometime -

Priya is checking some files related to Kush...

She gets shock to see divorce paper of Ram and Priya...

Priya gets shocked to realize that both Ram and She are divorced...

Ram comes to Priya for some work...

Priya- We are divorced ram?

Ram gets shock to know that priya comes to know the truth but he made her understand the consequences...

And everything gets settled...

Mayra is on the door and she heard conversation between her parents...

Mayra recalls that Naina is doing something with file which was in hand of Priya... The file in which priya gets divorced paper...

At Naina room-

Mayra- Naina i want to talk to you something...

Naina- We will talk later...

Mayra- Don't play with my Mom emotions... I know you are the only one who puts Divorce papers in mom's file...

I am not doing anything because Juhi Aunty is there for me and my siblings at bad times...

But plz don't do this again... Because Next time i will not seat quite...

Mayra goes from there...

Naina stands shock...

Next Part - Mayra and Pari exams... 1 week leap due to Exams... After Exams, Mayra gets shock of her life...