Raya Meets Roshni

Raya revels to Pari and Pihu that tomorrow morning they are going ro meet Pari's look a like...

Pari gets nervous hearing this... But she control her feelings...Because she does not want that Raya should bother for her because they already worried for Mayra...

Pihu- Dad, i also want to come to meet that girl...

Priya- I forgot to tell both of you that girl name is Roshni... We get her name from bank details...

Pihu- I will join both of you...

Pari too insists but priya denies saying that she should stay with Mayra... And make sure that Mayra will not take any kind of tention...

Pari still insist...

Ram- Pari beta, plz try to understand.... We are not saying that you should not meet Roshni (Pari's look a like)... Afterall you have full right to meet Roshani... But if you go there then may be situation get complicated because Roshni and her family is unaware of the truth.. i.e.There is someone whose face is exactly same like there daughter...

May be situation gets worse if you come there directly and may be by seeing you Roshni also fall ill or her parents may get shock just like Mayra... In this situation we can't predict anyone's reaction...

Priya agrees with this and says...

Priya - First we have to inform them about situation and after that you should meet Roshni...

Pihu too agrees with this...

Pari understand Raya's point of view and agree to cooperate...

Priya hugs pari and says don't worry...

Priya emotionally looks at Mayra who is sleeping due to medicines effects...

Priya goes near Mayra and gently kiss on Mayra's forehead...

Priya- Pihu today you should sleep with Mayra and Pari here only... Take care of them...

Pihu agrees...

At Night-

Ram- Priya for the first time i am getting nervous... I face so much hard situation in my life but never gets this much worried...

Priya- Exactly Ram, i am getting tensed...Is it even possible that 2 person have exactly same face who does not have any relations with each other...?

Ram- Don't know Priya... And what if Roshni is our other twin daughter?

Priya gets shocked to hear this but somewhere she is scared too with this thought...

Ram- And what if Mayra is not our daughter? Ram gets emotional while saying this...

Priya too gets emotional... As a mother she knows that what ever they are thinking is true then Mayra will shattered into pieces...

Ram- Priya you know very well that Mayra is a just like glass, mirror...She will broke into pieces if she is not our daughter...

Priya- I really don't care if i didn't give birth to Mayra... Mayra always remain my daughter... For me relation is not based on blood...

Ram- Exactly Priya, but may be it is difficult to console Mayra... Just hope Roshani is just a look a like of Pari and nothing else...

Priya- Hmm...

Next Morning -

Mayra is wakes up from sleep and she comes to know that Raya are going to meet Roshni... She wants to go but Pihu does not allow Mayra to go because of Mayra's health...

Priya comes to Mayra's room-

Priya- Mayra how are you feeling now?

Mayra- I am ok mom...

Priya apologise to Mayra for slapping her...

Mayra smiles and says no need to say sorry... Don't feel guilty...

Priya smiles and hug her daughter emotionally recalling her conversation with Ram regarding Mayra that she may broke into pieces...

Priya- Me and your dad are going now to see Roshni... Don't take tension...

Mayra nods...

Priya can sense Pari's nervousness...

Priya- Don't worry pari... Everything will be alright... Just take care of yourself... I am asking you to take care of Mayra, doesn't mean i am not worried for you... Just take care of you... I am always with you in every situation...

Pari smiles and hugs priya...

Priya with eyes ask pihu to take care of twins... Priya knows that pihu is spoilt brat but at the same time she knows that pihu never think bad for her little sister... Pihu always wished best for twins...

Pihu assures priya that she will take care of twins...

Ram comes and ask Mayra about hwr health...

Mayra- I am absolutely fine dad... Mayra wants to ask ram for DNA test again but she doesn't ask because she knows that DNA test doesn't decide there relation... But she just wants to make sure because she does not want to any injustice to happen with Roshni...

Ram- Priya, i think we should leave now... Vikram, Neha and Natasha also coming with us...

Priya nods and gets nervous to face the reality... Priya is not weak but she does not want  to hear the truth... The truth they are thinking like baby swapping..

Priya and Ram leaves for Roshni house...

Priya and Mayra are on the way to Roshni house...

Whole journey everyone is quiet... Vikram, Neha and Natasha too is silent because somewhere they are going to face difficult and awkward situation... They don't know how to prepare other for facing the reality... So they seat quite...

Raya and others reach Roshni house...

Vikram rings the bell of Roshni house-

Someone opens the door and the perosn who opens the door gets shock to see someone and Priya also shock to see the lady...

Ram sees the lady and gets suspicious that he saw that lady somewhere and suddenly realise that the lady is none other than Priya's nurse during hee delivery time...

Priya- You are the same lady right? I mean as a nurse in City Hospital during my pregnancy time...

Nurse  gets shocked with Priya's question and tries to lie that she is mistaken but priya is sure that lady is her nurse only...

Vikram, Neha, And Natasha gets worried that what is priya's nurse is doing here... Is this is just a coincidence?

Natasha - I don't think this is coincidence.. I mean first Pari's look a like and now when we came to meet Roshni..(Pari's look a like)... In Roshni's house, Priya's nurse who is in hospital during priya's delivery...

Neha - Natasha is right Ram, there is something big happen during twins birth and we did not know about this?

Raya angrily looks at Nurse who is shivering with the fear...

Same time Roshni comes from behind and ask who is on door?

Raya and everyone gets shock to see Roshni who is mirror image of Pari... Which is quite impossible...

Next Episode - Nurse is maid of the house... Nurse revels the truth to Raya...
Ram vows to distroy nurse... Roshni mother comes and raya gets shock to see the Roshni mother...