\,se-vən-'tēn\

Tzuyu walked out of the scene leaving Momo frozen at her spot, still processing what just happened.

"Okay... but why did she sound like a 12 year old ranting? Is shit the only curse she knows?" Jeongyeon laughed.

Nayeon narrowed her eyes at Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon pouted. "I was only trying to lighten up the mood"

Nayeon sighed. "Well, don't. It's not the time"

Jeongyeon understood. "Should we follow her?"

"Don't" Jihyo sighed. "Let's give her some space"

A gust of wind passed by as the girls became silent.

"So... should we buy some ice cream while we wait?" Jihyo grinned.

"Sure" Chaeyoung hopped excitedly. "Strawberry ice cream"

"Mine would be chocolate" Dahyun smiled.

"Yeah yeah. Let's go" Jeongyeon led the way.

Tzuyu
There are people surrounding me. Looking at me as if I'm the filthiest thing on earth. "What a bunch of wimps!" A boy spoke up.

Bunch of wimps? I looked beside me and saw that I'm holding a teddy bear and a stuffed dog. Was he talking about me and the toys?

Everybody suddenly laughed.

The laughs grew louder and louder,
more sinister and more sinister every second. It continued to do so until it was so overwhelming I couldn't bear it.

I gasped as I opened my eyes.

Jihyo looked at me worriedly. "You fine? You're sweating."

"Yeah, just a weird dream" I stood up from the couch and saw Jeongyeon and Nayeon chatting at our dining table and Jihyo, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun at our living room watching an anime.

"Why are you guys still here?" I raised my eyebrows.

"We thought that you might need some company, other than Gucci of course. Because we know your parents aren't gonna be at home tonight." Dahyun explained.

"Aaaand also because of what happened earlier" Chaeyoung muttered but loud enough for me to hear.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Nayeon looked at me, concern etched across her face.

"Not really" I sighed. "I'm just going to take a shower... then we're going to play some board games, how's that?" I beamed, not wanting to even think about whatever the hell was with me just hours ago.

Everybody nodded. "Sounds great"

The Next Day
Sana, Mina, and Momo are still not here.

I wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday. I went too far... I didn't understand why I had a fit. That was so unlike me. The thought of what I did cringes me.

I can feel the stares of my classmates at me. I've been feeling it since I entered the schoolgate just minutes ago.

It's not the usual stare of admiration I always receive from them. They're probably intrigued or confused as to why I acted that way yesterday.

Even though I feel uncomfortable about it, I admit it's interesting how people look at me because of reasons other than my face.

I hope it will be gone soon though. I still prefer people admiring me than looking at me as if I'm a painting at an art display. It feels like they wanna disect me.

I just shook my head & shrugged it off and kept looking at the door, hoping at least one of them attends today.

But they didn't, it's already the afternoon dismissal and I'm currently riding with Jihyo to our residence because she wanna welcome Mom and Dad as they come home from their business trip at Thailand.

I sighed. I hope they attend class tomorrow.

The Next Day
Sana is still absent but Momo and Mina attended class.

As soon as they entered the door, I ran up to them.

"Hey" I fixed my posture and stared at them.

They turned their heads at me, waiting for whatever I'm going to say.

"I just-" I was cut off when our teacher suddenly went through the door.

"What are you three standing about? Go to your seats, it's class time." Ms. Wang said as she shooed us away.

Recess Time

They walked out the classroom as soon as the bell rang

They walked out the classroom as soon as the bell rang. I followed them a minute later because I had something to do, but I couldn't find them.

Where did they go? They're not in the cafeteria, or the grounds, places I usually spot them when it's recess time.

I think they're avoiding me.

Lunch Time
They attended class but walked out again as soon as the bell rang.

Same thing happened. I couldn't find them anywhere.

Fine then, I don't mind if they're avoiding me. If they still won't talk to me tomorrow, I give up. I'll just try my luck on Sana.