\'twən-tē-,fôr\

Sana
I closed my eyes shut and waited for him to land his lips on mine.

But nothing happened. So I opened my eyes again to see what's going on.

I saw him slightly bowing his head with his eyes shut, still clasping my hands.

"Then please! Please, I beg you to buy a phone so at least I would know if a suspension or eviction notice will come my way" Suho slowly let go of my hand and opened his eyes again. "Please"

I breathed deeply, still processing what happened. "Geez, you scared me"

"Sorry" Suho cleared his throat and backed away.

"So what if you have a girl in your dorm? It's not like they would actually do that. What a drama queen."

"But it's better to make su-"

"Fine, I'll buy one later" I cut him off while he grimaced at me.

I lost my phone at Mrs. Gwan's burial. I left it on the crevice of her casket's cap panel when I went to the restroom so no one can steal it, but when I came back, she was already six feet under the ground and they were already pouring soil into the pit so I didn't bother.

At least she can have some entertainment while chilling inside her coffin.

I hope she won't contact me though.

"Glad to see you talking about auntie without crying" Suho suddenly spoke.

I sighed and let out a smile.

"Wait... you can hear my thoughts?"

"You were thinking out loud" Suho scoffed. "Now, give me the remote."

"Why should I?" I teased.

"Because the episode is done? And the next one will be released tomorrow?" Suho retorted.

"Fair point" I gave the remote to him. "What are we watc- Hey! Stop hogging the couch!"

"Why should I?" Suho teased.

"Because I wanna sit?"

"Last time I checked, you didn't pay for this couch." Suho slightly pushed me. "Now, shoo! Go buy a phone, you have nothing better to do anyways"

"Gosh! Why are you so pushy about it?" I grabbed a small pillow and threw it at him.

I abruptly stood up, marched towards my bag to get some clothes and proceeded to get inside the restroom to change.

"I'll be going now" I spoke as I walked out of the restroom.

"Ah~ yes, the comfort of my own home all to myself" I heard Suho mutter. I just rolled my eyes and went outside.

"That would be 6000₩ ma'am" The cashier told me as she gave me a cup of Iced Latte. I gave her my card and took a sip from my drink.

"It was denied ma'am" The cashier spoke.

"Huh? Can you try again?"

"Still denied" The cashier gave me an apologetic smile.

Oh well, I guess it'll just work later. Good thing I already cashed out 1.5m in the bank using a check I stole from my aunt's purse. Mwehehe.

I opened my Louis Vuitton tote bag, which was bought earlier just so I could have somewhere to put my money, and grabbed a 50000₩ bill.

"Here you go then" I handed the money to the cashier who looked at me suspiciously while giving back my card. She must've seen the cash inside my bag. Geez , I should be more careful.