\'tü\

Mina
She may look calm but all I can see is a person who is flaming in anger, so much that she can replace the tiger on the packaging of flaming hot cheetos.

"You look like a squirrel who lost its only acorn." Momo laughed. I turned my head into her direction and glared at her.

Momo stared back at me, oblivious that she's not making the fuming squirrel any less angry.

'Just shut your mouth' I mouthed to Momo after having a staring contest with her.

I then turned my attention to Sana and saw her looking at a packet of ketchup as if it killed her whole clan.

I cleared my throat, nervousness creeping throughout my body. "Sana, if you're not gonna eat that, just give it to me." I pointed at the ketchup.

Sana looked up and frowned at me. Uh-oh. Please don't be mad at me. Please don't be mad at me. Please don't be mad at me.

But then, what am I even nervous for? I just wanted the ketchup.

"What? I ran out of ketchup" I pouted, hoping that it would erase that scary expression on her face.

Sana scoffed and threw the packet at me. I catched it and smiled in satisfaction.

Sana clicked her tongue. "I really hate her... no, actually, I despise her"

"We've been knew" I put some ketchup on my fries. Sana just rolled her eyes.

"I still can't believe she has friends though. I mean, how did they even?" Momo said in disbelief.

"Maybe she's not satisfied and recruited two short girls to stay by her side always and make people see how tall she is, just so she can get more attention" Sana joked.

"As weird as that sounds, it could actually be true" I chuckled.

Momo laughed. "Attention seeking bitch"

Tzuyu
"They came here to bother you?" Dahyun shook her head.

I just nodded my head as a response.

"What did they say?" Chaeyoung stared at me worriedly.

"They said that they will not let me be at peace" I replied, which sucks because I don't like people disturbing my peace. But well, my friends needed me.

I noticed Dahyun and Chaeyoung with their heads hung low.

"It's no big deal" I reassured.

They looked up again. "We're sorry Tzu. You shouldn't be involved in this... It's our own problem, we shouldn't bother you like this"

"Aren't we friends? Also, you act as if you didn't bother me all summer." I rolled my eyes.

I just met Dahyun and Chaeyoung this year. They're cousins, Dahyun stays with the Sons because her home is too far from her new school.

They moved in beside our home a week after summer vacation. Since our parents got along with the Sons pretty well, they started inviting them inside our house and eating lunch with them.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung got comfortable and keep on pestering me and inviting me to hangout with them.

I always decline but they always come back and invite me again so I finally gave in. It's actually fun being with them and we always hanged out after that. It made me realize that I missed having friends around, so that's when I started to see them as friends.

The two just chuckled.

"Why didn't you tell us that you're going in this school?" Dahyun frowned.

"You didn't ask" I took a bite out of a riceball.

Chaeyoung scoffed. "I can't believe it took us 2 days to see you here"

"Yeah, you're pretty dumb" I sipped on some water.

"The school is big Chou" Dahyun reasoned out.

"Yet the juniors all have their classes on the same building" I added "I don't get why you didn't see me"

"Well, you didn't see us either, until yesterday" Chaeyoung spat.

I shrugged."Good point"

Dahyun reached out her palm to me and asked me to show her my schedule in which I obliged.

Dahyun smiled. "Ohh, we have 5 classes with same the schedule from today afternoon to Friday"

Chaeyoung also peeked at the paper. "Does that include mine?" Dahyun nodded.

"Yay!" Chaeyoung squealed and clung into my arm while Dahyun had a huge smile on her face.

I huffed in amusement while shaking my head.

Sana
As I was passing by at the cafeteria, I saw Tzuyu with that Chaeyoung clinging into her arm.

Tch. Just seeing them makes my blood boil.

I swear, I'm gonna make your life a living hell Tzuyu. Y'all messed with the wrong person.

"You know, frowning doesn't do anything to her Sana" Momo teased.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

《 Character Profile 》

Name: Minatozaki SanaAge: 17

Age: 17

- Highschool Junior
- Her father is a well-known socialite
- A bully
- A huge flirt when she is in the mood
- Close friends with Hirai Momo and Myoui Mina

~~~~~~~

I'm thinking of making a Got7 x Twice Fanfic featuring the straight ships...

but the endgame would be the gay ships and clown all those Got7 x Twice shippers.

I'm having doubts though... should I do it?