\'nīn\

Tch. Why out of all the days, today is the day that my driver is having a day off?

Going home by myself always made me anxious, but my anxiety just went up more, now that I know I have a stalker.

I know that it could be false information and someone was just trolling me but that doesn't make me feel any less threatened.

I stopped walking and stood by the school gate to get my phone from my bag.

Dialing Mr. Lee...

"Good Morning, this is Reaper Security & Investigation Agency. How may I help you?" A woman greeted.

"Good Morning. May I speak to Detective Lee Dong-Wook?"

"Just a moment please" There was a moment of silence. "May I ask your name?"

"It's Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu"

"Oh, Tzuyu. Why'd you call me? Is there a problem?" I heard Mr. Lee speak from the other line.

"Well, yes. Are you free today?"

"Hmm, I don't have anything to do until 1700 so I guess I am."

"Great. Can you meet me at our house? I have something to discuss with you."

"Alright."

"Thank you sir."

"No need to thank me. I owe your father a lot."

I just chuckled, not really knowing what should I say. "Okay, tha- sir"

He laughed. "I told you not to thank me... Okay then, let's just meet at your adress"

-Call Ended-

I messaged our butlers to let him in when he arrives just in case I get there later than him.

I huffed and continued walking. I flinched when I heard footsteps behind me. When I turned my head around, it was just an old woman carrying a huge bag with groceries.

I breathed deeply. Geez, I need to calm down.

She seems to be struggling so I decided to help her. Well, also because I'm terrified walking alone and I'm hoping that if I'm with someone, my stalker won't approach me.

Lucky for me, her address is just a few blocks away from mine so I just need to quickly get home when I drop her off.

"How should I repay you?" The old lady asked as I helped her open the door to her house.

"Oh no, it's fine ma'am. No need to do that." She already did. I mean, my reason for helping her was kinda selfish right?

The old lady smiled. "Thanks for your help dear, you're too kind. May god bless you."

I'm an atheist but okay.

I gave the old lady a smile. "You're welcome ma'am. I gotta go now"

"Okay then, take care" She waved her hand.

"I will" I definitely will.

When I saw her get inside her home, I quickly dashed to our house. I know, pretty ridiculous, but I'm terrified and the last time I checked, stalkers are really dangerous. Believe me, I'm not new to this.

I panted heavily once I reached our gate. The butler let me in and I saw Mr. Lee standing at the front of our house.