\'thrē\

2nd Day of School

"Have you heard about Somi and Sejeong?" Mina looked over at the two.

Momo and Sana turned their heads at Mina's direction. "What about them?" Momo asked.

"They transfered to another school" Mina glanced at their teacher, careful not to be caught chatting.

Sana chuckled. "So they finally used their brains and left huh?"

"It's a shame though, I will miss picking on them" Momo pouted.

Mina rolled her eyes. "Then let's find a new one"

Sana smirked and nodded. "Great idea Mi-"

"You three, mind sharing with the class what you're talking about?" Sana was cut off by their teacher.

They just sat properly and turned their attention to their teacher.

*Bang*

Everyone turned their heads at the door and saw two girls panting.

The teacher looked at his watch and giggled. "Hm, 32 minutes late? Tsk tsk, if you were in 30 Minutes or Less your innards would have been all over the place already."

The class, including the two girls, looked at the teacher with disbelief and disgust, while some looked at him with blank and unamused faces.

The teacher cleared his throat and frowned. "Why were you late?"

"Oh, um, we are still not that familiar with the building so it took us some time to find your class." Chaeyoung and Dahyun bowed down. "We're very sorry"

"Took some time? It's been 30 minutes!" The teacher frowned.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun backed away a bit while lowering their heads.

'Geez, okay boomer' Mina scrunched her face.

'Doesn't he know how to chill?' Momo chuckled.

'Hm... those two look like wimps' Sana narrowed her eyes and smirked.

Sana tapped Mina and Momo's shoulders and gave them a knowing look.

"Them?" Momo mouthed in which Sana nodded as a reply.

"Right... I think they would be perfect" Mina grinned.

The J-trinity walked down the hallway and saw Dahyun and Chaeyoung taking stuff from their locker.

"Should we introduce ourselves now?" Sana raised her eyebrows.

The other two just nodded and proceeded to walk towards them with Sana following behind.

"Hey" Momo smirked and grabbed Dahyun's left shoulder. "You're the transferees right?"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung looked at their backs and saw the three girls.

"U-uh yeah" Dahyun replied, feeling intimidated.

"I see" Mina scanned their clothes. 'Kinda tacky but also kinda cute'

Sana noticed Dahyun carrying a bag of flour. "Hm, what's this?"

"Oh, it's fl-" Dahyun was cut off when Sana snatched the bag of flour in her hands.

Sana pretended to scan the bag of flour and held it up high. "Oh, it seems to have ripped a bit. Lemme fix it" Sana pulled the flap under the bag causing it to rip and pour its contents all over the two girls.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung and the people around them gasped.

"Whoops" Sana put her hand over her mouth pretending to be shocked, while Mina and Momo stood there trying not to laugh.