\'twelv\

TzuyuThis wouldn't have happened if Jeongyeon and Nayeon got partnered up

Tzuyu
This wouldn't have happened if Jeongyeon and Nayeon got partnered up. Then I get to be partners with Jihyo because the dwarves paired up with each other, they always do.

As much as partnering up with someone outside of my circle... no, a person I despise, frustrates me, I'm not gonna give her the pleasure of being partners with someone else, knowing that it would infuriate her if ever she gets to be paired with me.

I know, petty, but I don't care. As long as I stay unbothered, I'll be fine. Besides, shouldn't you keep your friends close, and your enemies closer?

I was cut off my thoughts when someone snapped their fingers in front of me.

I looked up to see Sana glaring at me.

"What?" I started to fix my things.

"What was that?" Sana placed her hands on my table.

"What was what?"

"Oh wow, I can't believe our top-of-the-class is this slow. How disappointing." Sana dramatically shook her head and clicked her tongue.

I huffed. "I told our teacher that we're gonna be partners"

Sana looked at me for second before changing her expression into disbelief. "Are you for real? Bitch, I already know that."

I placed my notebooks on my bag. "Then why ask?"

Sana looked at me with frustration all over her face, which I found rather amusing. "What I meant is, why?"

"Is it necessary to have a reason?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

Sana just narrowed her eyes at me and turned to walk away to join Momo and Mina.

Sana
"She's weird. Really weird" I mumbled as I stared at the table where Tzuyu and her friends is.

"Yeah, why did she do that?" Momo fixed her bangs.

I leaned my back on my chair. "I asked her that and she just replied, 'is it necessary to have a reason'?" I mimicked Tzuyu's voice.

"Pft, isn't Tzuyu the type of girl that doesn't do things when she doesn't have an adequate reason for her to do it?" Mina looked up from her console. "So for whatever reason she did what she did yesterday, it's up to no good... specially for you" She then continued to press random buttons again.