\,fif-'tēn\

Momo
I gasped as I smell a familiar scent wafting through the air. I wandered my eyes around to find where the scent was coming from and spotted it.

My breath hitched as I saw my beloved jokbal displayed in front of me.

I was about to run to it but then I saw who the owners of the stall are

Ahhhhhh. Why why why? Why are they the ones who are selling the jokbal? Tch, I wanna buy one.

"You've been eyeing their stall for a while now" Mina spoke while helping me display our product. "If you wanna buy one, then just go there"

"No, I know they hate me" I whined. "What if they mess with my food?"

Mina rolled her eyes. "Then just order someone to buy it for you dumbass"

"Oh right" I chuckled. "Didn't think of that"

"That's cause your brain is infested with thoughts of jokbal" Mina laughed. I just ignored her.

I walked up to the stall beside ours and pulled Jackson's hand. "Hey, can you buy me jokbal"

"Buy it yourself, let go of me" Jackson spat.

I gripped his hand tighter and gave him a threathening stare

I gripped his hand tighter and gave him a threathening stare. "Buy. Me. Jokbal."

He tensed up and cleared his throat. "Where?" He took a moment to reply.

"Dahyun and Chaeyoung's stall" I let go of his hand and gave him money. "Now go" I pushed him off.

"Which way?" Jackson asked me as he's massaging his hand that was hurt.

"Find it yourself" I rolled my eyes. 'A future mafia boss? I don't see it'

Dahyun
"This is your fifth time coming back here Jackson. I feel bad because we don't have discount promos" Chaeyoung pouted.

"Hmm, I guess we should do discounts then" I said as I recorded some orders we just sold.

"Nah it's fine" Jackson shrugged. "It's not my money anyways. Someone just ordered me to buy"