\,thər(t)-'tēn\

Sana
I sat in front of Tzuyu because we're supposed to talk about our project right now.

But, all I could think about when I saw her face was what happened yesterday.

Okay, but why can't I remove it?

I guess it's because it's the first time another pair of lips touched into mine? Or maybe it's because of how soft her lips are? Or how much I liked the feeling of her on top of me?

...

I liked the feeling of her on top of me?!

Oh my god... a wave of dirty thoughts came crashing through my head.

Damn it! Stop it Sana! Why the hell am I even affected by that?

Tzuyu
Seeing her slowly making her way towards me makes my breath hitch. All I could think about when I see her face is that damned accident that happened yesterday.

Sana sat right in front of me and stared back at me. She then slowly stood up and leaned her face close to mine.

I gulped at our proximity. When our faces are about to touch each other, I closed my eyes.

But to my disappointment, it never came. So I opened my eyes again just to see Sana staring at me who seems to be lost in thought.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Did I just imagine Sana kissing me?! Seriously? Really? Am I for real? Of all the people, Sana?

Okay, but why am I even having these thoughts?

Hormones?

Ugh, stop it Tzuyu! I sound like my mom!

TPP
Dahyun glanced at the pair who are staring at each other but are so deep in thought that they don't realize it.

Dahyun giggled and gestured the others to look at the two. Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Chaeyoung chuckled at the sight.

Jeongyeon suddenly stood up and made her way towards the pair.

"You know, if you really want to, you're free to kiss each other again. I swear, we won't judge." Jeongyeon teased.

Tzuyu and Sana snapped their heads at Jeongyeon.

"Can y'all just stop and give us a break" Sana frowned while Tzuyu is staring Jeongyeon down.

Jeongyeon chuckled. "Wow, so scary" She stated with sarcasm, although she actually felt chills.

Sana and Tzuyu didn't respond, instead they just gave her a more threathening look.

'Damn, they look dangerous' Jeongyeon backed away a bit. "Geez, fine fine" She acted cool and shrugged.

Tzuyu let out an exasperated sigh. "Can we just forget what happened yesterday? Can you also tell that to your friends?"

Sana nodded. "Yeah. But I feel like YOU should be the one to tell your friends that. They're the ones who just won't stop"

Tzuyu scrunched her face. "I disagree but okay"

"Disagree?" Sana grimaced. "They just keep on-"

Tzuyu clicked her tongue. "Okay, just- let's stop and continue on with our project"

Sana huffed. "Fine. But if you cut me off one more time I'm going to make your life a living hell"

Tzuyu grimaced. "You told me that a thousand times already"

"Tch" Sana rolled her eyes.

'Ugh, this isn't gonna be easy' Sana and Tzuyu thought.