\(')ā(t)- 'tēn\

The Next Day

Mina
"You sure Tzuyu won't spot us here?" Momo asked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." I looked outside the windows to see Tzuyu walking around the grounds, looking for us. "Nobody goes in here, and she won't expect us to be here anyways"

We're currently at the front of our school museum.

"Right" Momo looked over her shoulder and pointed at the snoring curator who can be seen through the museum doors. "What does he even do here? I've never seen that man awake"

I chuckled. "Well, what do you expect? His only job is to show the incoming freshmen and transferees our school museum every first day of classes."

"Which we never got to attend because Sana infected us with chicken pox" Momo huffed.

"Yeah... speaking of Sana, has she messaged or talked to you yet?" I suddenly got reminded of how she hasn't been in contact with us since Saturday.

"Nope" Momo sighed. "You think it was because of what Tzuyu yelled to my face?"

I shook my head. "I don't think so. She wouldn't be affected by those kind of things."

Momo nodded. "Then why are we even avoiding Tzuyu?"

"I honestly don't know." I replied. "I guess we just don't have time for her bullsh-"

We heard a loud thud coming from the museum.

"Should we check it out?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Meh" Momo tilted her head a bit while scrunching her face.

"Okay, let's just buy some ice cream downstairs" I grabbed Momo's arm and we started to walk.

"Don't you think Tzuyu will see us there?" Momo raised an eyebrow.

"Nah, recess is nearly over. She's probably heading back to our classroom now, you know how that bitch is always early" I answered while Momo just nodded.

We flinched when we heard a muffled groan.

We looked towards the direction of where the sound came from and saw Tzuyu's little helpers through the museum window.

Interesting... their butts were lying on the ground and their cheeks looked like it was slapped hardly. They are surrounded by students which, if I'm not mistaken, is from our neighboring classroom.

"Wow, these two are always targeted huh." Momo looked through the window, a mixture of amusement and confusion etched across her face.

"Wanna try again?" One of the students looked at Chaeyoung with her eyebrow raised.

Chaeyoung suddenly pounced at the girl and tried to punch her, but the girl was quick to dodge her and pushed Chaeyoung over causing her to fall face-flat on the floor.

I cringed. "My god, that strawberry needs some training"

Momo clicked her tongue while shaking her head. "Yeah, she seriously needs it... by the way where'd you get that nickname?"

"I overheard Jihyo call her that and it got stuck on me" I shrugged.

The students laughed at Chaeyoung. Dahyun quickly stood up to check on her cousin, and saw that her nose is bleeding.

"Ugh, people who bleed other than their periods are trash" The students continued to laugh.

"Does that make sense to you?" Momo looked at me with disbelief.

I didn't reply, I'm just speechless on how stupid they sounded.

A girl suddenly kicked Dahyun in the back, who was just attending on her injured cousin.

"Pft, garbage" The girl laughed, then everyone suddenly started kicking the two.

Momo and I looked at each other. "Don't you think they're going too far?"

"Yes" I nodded.

"Should we go there and intervene?"

"Definitely"

We quickly marched our way to the museum doors and ran to where they are. We pushed them off and went to the middle.

TPP
Momo helped Dahyun & Chaeyoung to stand up.

"Why did you do that?" Mina frowned at the students.

The students were confused as to why they're defending Dahyun & Chaeyoung.

"B-because we thought you guys hated them." The students reasoned out.

Mina and Momo's eyes widened. They felt really guilty that they show that kind of example to other students, even though they really don't go as far as beating their victims up. They just manipulate them.

As if that's any less bad than beating them up.

Mina shooed the students away and ordered them not to bother Dahyun and Chaeyoung again.

"We fucked up huh?" Momo looked at Mina.

"Yeah we did" Mina examined the two. Dahyun is looking at Momo with a confused expression, wondering why are these two girls are helping them, and Chaeyoung looks half-concious with her nose still bleeding.

"We gotta get them to the clinic quickly" Mina grabbed Chaeyoung's arm and put it around her shoulder to guide her.

They were about to start walking when the curator stopped them. "What is going on?" The curator frowned. "Did you guys beat them up?"

"What? No- we are actually hel-"

The curator scoffed. "Excuses! I've seen this a thousand times already"

"But they really didn-" Dahyun was cut off.

The curator looked at Dahyun "Look, don't try to cover them up. I'm sure they threathened you, don't worry we got your back"

Momo and Mina frowned.

The curator then looked at the two Japanese girls. "You, put them down. I'm going to call the nurses and the counselor"

Momo and Mina clicked their tongues and
guided the two other girls to sit on the floor.

"We're fucked huh?" Momo mumbled and Mina nodded as a reply.

"Yes you are" Dahyun chuckled while looking at Chaeyoung who is still unaware of what's happening right now.

The two Japanese girls snapped their heads at Dahyun who looked backed at them while smiling.

Mina and Momo then turned their heads at each other and had a mental conversation.

'Oh my god! They're totally gonna expose us and tell them all about what we did to them in the past!'

'We really are fucked!'