\fôr-'tēn\

Sana and Tzuyu finally came up with a mutual decision of selling customized necklaces after a whole day of arguing.

"I'm still not so sure about what we're going to sell" Tzuyu tapped her index finger on her desk.

Sana groaned. "Ugh. Its been torture arguing with you and I don't plan on continuing with it"

"But-" Tzuyu was cut off.

"Look, everybody looks up to you in this school. Well, except for those people who hate you which is like... I don't know, my minions" Sana grinned.

"And if I'm going to do numbers, they're probably 30% of the population of this school."
Sana pointed at Tzuyu. "So basically, your domain would be the 70%"

"How am I supposed to trust someone who failed at Statistics but talks about percentage like its their thing?" Tzuyu looked at Sana questioningly.

Sana gritted her teeth. "That's not my point. What I'm trying to say is, you're popular with a part of the school and I'm popular with the rest. Basically, everybody looks up on us"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "So you're saying whatever we sell, they're still going to buy it because we're popular?"

Sana nodded. "Exactly"

"Sounds like a trashy marketing strategy" Tzuyu grimaced.

Sana frowned. "Just trust me"

"Ugh, yeah whatever. Sure." Tzuyu agreed in frustration. "I just wanna go home"

Sana raised her eyebrows "And what? Play Animal Crossing? Pft"

"Could be" Tzuyu shrugged. "Depending on my mood"

"Do we have anything more to do?" Sana asked, eager to hangout with her friends.

Tzuyu looked at her notes. "None"

"Cool" Sana quickly fixed her things and left. Tzuyu also did the same.

"I swear, her only personality traits are playing Animal Crossing and being a boring bitch" Sana ranted at her friends, talking about how annoying Tzuyu is.

Mina and Momo nodded their heads, quite amused at Sana's statements.

"I'm not surprised, she seems to be that kind of person." Mina shrugged. "Though don't use that tone on Animal Crossing... it's a pretty cute game"

"Okay whatever" Sana sighed. "I wanna go to my house now"

Momo raised her eyebrows. "Wow, that's a first. You always complain about going home"

"Home my ass, that house isn't home. Know the difference" Sana frowned. "I just wanna lay in bed and sleep right now"

"Okay then" Mina clinged into Sana and Momo's arms and dragged them towards her car. "Let me drive you home"

"You don't know how to drive" Sana called out in which Momo agreed.

Mina rolled her eyes. "I have a driver. We're all going to die if I'm the one who drives, besides mom doesn't trust me driving my OWN car"

"At least she's being reasonable this time" Sana and Momo chuckled.

"So, how was Sana as a partner?" Dahyun asked Tzuyu as she sat on the couch with her legs crossed.

"Tiring" Tzuyu huffed. "Her only personality traits are being annoying and being a dumb bi-"

"HEP" Chaeyoung yelled. "You told us to stop you when you're about to curse"

"Right, thanks" Tzuyu smiled. "So what are you guys going to sell?"

"We haven't decided it yet, but it's going to be food" Dahyun grinned.

"Everybody loves food so yeah" Chaeyoung shrugged. "That's what we're going to sell"

Tzuyu nodded. "What are your options?"

Dahyun placed her index finger on the side of her lips. "I don't know... we were considering fishcakes or bindaetteok or jokbal or mandu"

"What's jokbal again?" Tzuyu scrunched her face.

"You know, those pig trotters" Chaeyoung spoke in english.

Tzuyu made an 'o' face. "Aren't those common? Those foods are easily found on the streets"

"We know, we know" Dahyun sighed. "Which is why we're surprised by the amount of people who haven't eaten it yet"

"What?" Tzuyu looked at them with disbelief. "You're kidding"

Chaeyoung shook her head. "Nope, it's true. We've asked around and apparently students there are so limited to gourmet they haven't even tried most of it. Some haven't even heard of it"

Tzuyu hissed. "Well, our school is full of children of socialites and of course, their palate is different"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung nodded in agreement. "Maybe that's why we don't get along with them that well" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Hm, I guess so" Tzuyu pouted. "Our school is full of old money children following the tradition of treating someone with a lower status than them like shi--" Tzuyu trailed off.

Dahyun sighed. "And, people who doesn't do anything and let those people treat others like shii" She then turned her head towards Tzuyu.

Tzuyu huffed. "I'm not gonna deny that. But that was all in the past, I've already changed."

Chaeyoung and Dahyun smiled at Tzuyu. "Make sure of that"

"I will" Tzuyu beamed.

《 Character Profiles》
[Updated]

《 Character Profiles》[Updated]

Name: Chou Tzuyu
Age:16

-High School Junior
-Nicknamed as "Ice Princess" because of her wealthy background and cold demeanor
-Friends with Son Chaeyoung and Kim Dahyun
-'Only personality traits are playing Animal Crossing and being a boring b-tch'

-High School Junior-Nicknamed as "Ice Princess" because of her wealthy background and cold demeanor-Friends with Son Chaeyoung and Kim Dahyun-'Only personality traits are playing Animal Crossing and being a boring b-tch'

Name: Minatozaki Sana
Age: 17

- Highschool Junior
- Her father's a well-known socialite
- A bully
- A huge flirt when she is in the mood
- Close friends with Hirai Momo and Myoui Mina
- 'Only personality traits are pissing Tzuyu off and being a dumb b-tch'