\'se-vən\

It's been a week full of failed attempts on setting Tzuyu up or making her angry. The girl was very hard to trigger and is always one step ahead of them, and Sana is not happy about it.

"Mm, this chocolate is delicious. Try it" Momo gestured Mina to take a bite out of the chocolate bar, which Mina did.

The three of them are currently hanging out at the cafeteria, with Momo eating snacks.

"It is" Mina also gestured Sana to try it but she didn't hear her and seemed to be in deep thought

Mentioning the word 'chocolate' made Sana frown because of what happened just a while ago.

An hour ago...

Sana
I rinsed my face off with water and dried my hands. As I was about to go outside the women's restroom, I tripped into something and almost fell.

I looked down and saw a hairdryer lying at the floor. 'Ugh, what kind of klutz leaves their hairdryer behind? It almost killed me' I kicked the dryer and continued walking.

I bumped into someone while walking down the hallway and clicked my tongue. 'Why is everybody such a klutz?'

I turned to the person. "The hallway is empty yet you still bumped into me. Watch where you're going" I scoffed at him.

"I-I'm so- really sorry" The guy bowed down. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah whatever" I gestured for him to piss off which he did and followed him with my eyes for a second. I noticed that he's putting chocolates in someone's locker which, if I'm not mistaken, is Tzuyu's.

'Wow this creep even knows her locker code' I scoffed. An idea suddenly popped into my mind.

I quickly went back to the ladies' restroom and took the hairdryer. I waited for the guy to finish whatever he's doing and went in front of him.

"Tell me the passcode to Tzuyu's locker" I demanded.

"W-what? W-why s-should I?" The guy acted tough but he failed miserably because I could see him shaking.

I smirked. "Because if you don't, I'm going to tell Tzuyu that you're the one giving her chocolates... and follows her around."

"W-well, good then. S-she would very much appreciate me for it" He stuttered as he held his chin high.

I chuckled. "Hm, really? Or would she file a restraining order against you?"

"Pft, I'm a minor" The guy looked away. I almost cackled, this guy is obviously over his minor years. The fuck is he talking about?

I grabbed his collar and narrowed my eyes at him. "Minor my ass... Even if you are, don't you know that you're already criminally liable at the age if 14? You don't look like 13 to me. So, how about telling me her code now?"