\,twən-tē-ˈthrē\

"Didn't Sana tell us to never go at her house?" Mina looked at Momo, still having second thoughts.

Momo clicked her tongue. "We haven't heard from her for what... 6 days! How are we supposed to know if she's fine?"

Mina sighed in defeat as she went behind Momo while walking towards the gate.

"What brings you here ma'am?" A guard went in front of them.

Mina cleared her throat and backed away an inch as she felt anxious at the guard's robotic stares.

"May I ask?" Momo looked up at the tall guard.

"What is it ma'am?"

"Is Sana home?" Momo tilted her head slightly.

"What business do you have with Miss Minatozaki, ma'am?" The guard remained stoic.

'Tch, so many questions' Momo mustered a tiny smile to hide her annoyance. "We actually went here to invite her to go to the mall with us"

"I see, please wait here" The guard went inside the gate and spoke to another guard. He then went in front of Momo again. "They are calling for Miss Minatozaki right now"

Momo & Mina nodded and looked at the retreating figure riding a cart towards the mansion.

The maid knocked on Sana's bedroom. "Miss? Someone's waiting for you outside."

She knocked again a few more times but no one responded.

The maid ran to the living room to tell one of the guards that Sana isn't here.

"What's this? Didn't I tell you no chattering at work hours?" Sota Minatozaki suddenly appeared frowning while buttoning up his suit.

"Sir, I was only informing him that Sana-sama is not here" The maid quickly reasoned out.

"So? What's new? She's always gone. Always going home late when were already sleeping and not even joining us for dinner even though she's just at her room. That daughter of a bitch" Sota muttered, facing a mirror wall and fixing his hair.

 That daughter of a bitch" Sota muttered, facing a mirror wall and fixing his hair