\'twen-tē\

Tzuyu
Everything is black. Pitch black. I looked around and I could see nothing, but suddenly the darkness starts to fade.

I roamed my eyes at my surroundings and realized that I am inside a classroom.

'Class 4-2' A sign outside can be seen through the door.

A group of kids suddenly surrounded me."Why don't you hang out with us anymore?"

It was the same kids that I saw last time who were laughing at me and calling me a wimp.

I just ignored them and stared at the blackboard.

"You don't even talk to us anymore" A boy said, he looks like the leader of this clique or something.

One of them tugged the boy's shirt. "Let's just go. We can't do anything if she doesn't want to"

Everybody agreed so they started to walk away one by one but the boy stayed in front of me.

"Did we do something wrong? Do you hate us?" The boy looked at me straight in the eye. Again, I didn't reply and stared at the blackboard.

"Stop ignoring me!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me in front of the blackboard.

"There you go. Stay there and stare at it all you want. Tch!" He turned his back at me and went to his friends who were looking at us with shocked faces.

"What was that?" I heard them mumble then made their way outside the door.

One of them suddenly comes back and bowed at me in the doorway. "We're sorry for his behavior Tzuyu. You know him, always agitated."

I just stared at her.

She nervously chuckled and looked away from me. "Erm... if you still wanna hangout with us, you're always welcome" She then dashed away.

After a few seconds, someone stopped outside the doorway and turned his face at me. I can't see his face except for his mouth. He looks older than me, probably a highschool junior.

He curved his lips into a smirk, which gave me chills. He suddenly becomes nearer, and nearer, and nearer. It's like I'm being zoomed into him.

I started to panic. I screamed for help but it didn't work. I just closed my eyes hoping he will be gone.

I opened my eyes after a few seconds and saw that I'm back in my room.

I sighed. Another nightmare again.

It's still dark so I turned on my lamp and grabbed my phone to look at the time. 12:58 am.

It's still too early

It's still too early. I guess I gotta go back to sleep.

I fixed my pillow and was about to close my eyes when I heard scratching and grunting noises outside my balcony.

I frowned and took my phone beside me, just in case I need to call 119.

I gripped into the metal bat I have beside my bed, preparing myself on what's about to come.

TPP
A figure appeared outside the balcony. The person gripped into the railing and is attempting to cross over.

Tzuyu raised her brow in confusion, looking at whoever is struggling to get into her balcony.

'Should I help?' Tzuyu thought.

Tzuyu walked over to the balcony while carrying her bat and placing her phone in her pocket.

She opened the glass door and looked at the person who is flailing its legs and is struggling to cross over.

"What are you doing?" Tzuyu asked, narrowing her eyes because she couldn't see who it is.

"Wait-" The person grunted while looking down. "Just a sec"

'A girl?' Tzuyu thought. "You know what? I'm going to call the cops" She fished out her phone and started dialing 119.

"No! Don't" The person finally looked up and Tzuyu recognized her immediately even though she is wearing a mask.

"Sana? What the hell?" Tzuyu can recognize those eyes anywhere.

"Hey Tzuyu" Sana nervously chuckled. "Can you help me out?"

"No" Tzuyu went inside her bedroom and left the glass door open. She placed her phone back into the top of her drawer.

"Tzuyuuuuu" Sana whined. "Please!"

Tzuyu suddenly remembered that she has yet to apologize to Sana. 'But then she's trying to break in to our house... so nevermind'

"Tzuyuuuu" Sana called.

"Ugh, so loud" Tzuyu frowned. "Fine! I'll push you off"

"Oh yay! Thank y- wait what?" Sana's eyes widened.

Of course, Tzuyu was just kidding. She doesn't want to go to jail, but she's kinda having fun teasing Sana so she pretended that she's going to push her off.

"AAAAAH PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" Sana yelled very loudly which made Tzuyu panic so she immediately grabbed her and covered Sana's mouth.

"Are you crazy?" Tzuyu whisper yelled. "You're going to wake them up"

Sana bit Tzuyu's hand which made Tzuyu hiss and let go of her.

"You were trying to kill me! What the hell am I supposed to do?" Sana half-yelled.

"Can you keep it down? I was just kidding" Tzuyu pulled Sana inside and locked the glass door. "Thank god this room is soundproof"

Tzuyu then turned to face Sana. "Anyways, why are you here?"

Sana scratched the back of her head and chuckled. "Yeah, about that..."