\'siks\

Momo finished her jokbal and washed up. She doesn't really wanna go inside so she walked around and explored the garden.

Momo saw a girl, probably the same age as hers, sitting on a bench and looking up in the sky

Momo saw a girl, probably the same age as hers, sitting on a bench and looking up in the sky. She sat next to her and tried to start a conversation.

"Hey" Momo greeted. The girl snapped her head at Momo. "I'm Momo"

"Oh hi, my name's Sana" Sana gave Momo a warm smile.

"What were you looking at?" Momo asked curiously.

Sana shrugged. "I also don't know... have you ever wondered how aliens actually are? Like, are they just already here, just watching us but we can't see them bacause they can camouflage and have high tech stuff?"

Momo was taken aback by Sana's question. It bugged her, but she let it go knowing she probably can't answer it. "I don't know. I'd rather not think about it"

"Hm, you're right." Sana looked at Momo's dress. "You have a really pretty dress by the way"

"Thanks" Momo smiled at the compliment.

"Where can I buy that?" Sana touched a bow on Momo's dress.

"Uhm.. I don't know. My mom said it was custom made" Momo scratched her head. Sana pouted in disappointment.

"Oh! Can I buy it from you then?" Sana suggested.

"Eh?" Momo scrunched her face.

"We seem to have the same size, so if you can take it off and I'll pay-" Sana was cut off by Momo who is getting a wee bit annoyed.

"I don't think so... besides, your dress is already pretty" Momo said, hoping it would divert Sana's mind away from her dress.

"Hm?" Sana tilted her head and gave a small smile. "You think I'm pretty?"

'Yeah, pretty weird' Momo thought. "Y-yeah" She replied.

Sana chuckled. "I know. I just needed validation."

Momo's mouth hanged open in both disbelief and annoyance. 'I'm done' She then walked away from the annoying weird girl or from her own words 'one of those unlikable E.T.s who got their camouflage broken so she started to blend in but failed miserably anyways'.

"Eh? She's leaving?" Sana giggled. "Bummer"

Momo walked inside the venue and eyed the foods. She picked up a macaroon and noticed a can-sorta-thing just on the far corner of the huge table.

Momo picked it up and observed it out of curiousity. It read 'whipped cream' and an idea suddenly popped inside her head and sprayed a huge amount on her hand.

Momo's bodyguards got concerned as to what the young miss is up to so they asked her about it but she just ignored them. She continued on walking quickly back to the garden.

Momo stopped in front of Sana and smirked.

"Oh hey you're ba-" Sana was cut off when a hand full of whipped cream touched her face.

The guards and Sana gasped. "I noticed that your skin was dry so I thought you needed some cream. Ehe" Momo made a silly pose and ran away from Sana.

Sana narrowed her eyes at Momo. "You little bi-bleep" She started to run after Momo.

The guards ran after them but the girls are really fast and there's really no point in chasing them when they're just running around the garden and still in sight so they stopped doing so.

Momo ran while laughing and looked back on Sana who has this barely seen glare because of the whipped cream covering her face.

Meanwhile...

"Yeah! Just a few more kicks and Azazel is dead!" Mina had a huge grin on her face.

Mina laughed. "Ohoho. Here comes the death blow!" Mina is so focused on her game that she didn't noticed a huge debri with legs that's about to hit her.

A girl bumped into her just when she was about to press the last button to complete the combo. Then suddenly, everything went slow motion, at least, in Mina's point of view.

"Noooo!" Mina exclaimed as she saw her PSP slip through her fingers and crash to the hard cement in a slow excruciating way.

Mina ran towards her console and tried to fix it but it just won't turn on. She hissed and stood up, now seeking for revenge on whoever that did this to her dearly beloved.

"Oopsie" A girl posed with a peace sign in front of Mina, obviously taunting her. Mina didn't find this amusing so she tackled the girl.

"HEY! MOMO YOU BLEEP!" Another girl suddenly made her entrance and aimed her sandal on Momo but it landed on Mina.

Mina snapped her head towards the person and glared at her. "What was that for? Cream face!"

Sana's mouth dropped. "How dare you give me a ridiculous nickname!" She then touched her face and slapped some whipped cream on Mina.

Mina gasped. "Oh no.. you didnt" She stopped straddling Momo and put some whipped cream on Sana's dress, and also on Momo's.

Momo and Sana widened their eyes. "You've crossed the line!"

"You've already crossed it when you broke my console and threw a sandal at me! I was about to beat Azazel!" Mina scowled.

"Who the hell is that even?!" Momo screamed. Mina touched Sana's face and slapped some cream into Momo's.

"Stop touching my face you little sh- bleep!" Sana said as she tackled Mina.

The guards looked at the kids with utter disbelief. "Why do they act like bratty teenagers?"

The other guard shrugged. "Should we tell their parents?"

The other guard was still in his trance and didn't hear what his partner said. "Are they really seven-year-olds?"

"I'm 6!" The guards flinched at the voice. "O-okay, young miss"

"I'm disappointed at your behaviors" Mr. Minatozaki looked at the kids.

"Now, we decided to make you stay in this dance studio for the whole day. You're not allowed to get out unless its pee break" Mrs. Hirai stated seriously.

'Why does it feel like we're gonna be participating in an experiment?' Mina thought. 'I've seen scenes like this'

"Just knock on the door if you need anything. Snacks are already inside." Mr. Myoui pointed at the studio door.

"Now, we want all of you to apologize and have a fun time with each other while inside. We won't let you out until you're fine with each other."

"We don't want a ceasefire. We want armistice-" Mr. Hirai was cut off when Momo stood up.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Let's just get this over with." Momo proceeded on entering her studio, feeling done with their parents being so extra.

The other two Japanese kids stared at her for a second before following Momo inside.

The parents just stared at the kids, questioning their parenting skills.

"So, I'm gonna start by saying... I'm sorry" Momo started to talk after the door has closed

~~~~~~~~

That took longer than I thought it would be. 😬