\'fôr\

Tzuyu
I dragged the two away from those pesky girls.

"What happened?" I asked them.

"Well, I got angry and I tried to pun-" Chaeyoung started but I cut her off.

I sighed. "Walk me through" I ruffled Dahyun's hair to help her remove the flour on her head.

Chaeyoung told me what happened. Tch, normally I just wouldn't care but now I hate them.

"What's with the flour anyways?" I dusted off some flour in Chaeyoung's shirt.

"For dad's gym" Chaeng sat on a bench.

"Gym?"

Dahyun rolled her eyes. "You know, those powder thingy that they apply before using a dumbbell or something"

I cackled while the dwarves just looked at me weirdly.

4th Day of School (Present Time)

"That was really tiring" Chaeyoung said while panting.

Dahyun has her hands on her knees. "Geez, the tuition here is expensive yet they can't provide elevators? My hair is a mess"

"I told you to tie your hair" Tzuyu scanned the rooftop to look for a certain person. "Oh there she is"

"Hey Jihyo!" Tzuyu waved amd ran towards her.

Jihyo grinned and hugged Tzuyu. "My baby-"

"Woah, you have a girlfriend?" Chaeyoung looked at Tzuyu wide eyed.

"-sister" Jihyo trailed off and let go of Tzuyu.

"Oh" Chaeyoung bit her lip in embarassment.

Tzuyu raised an eyebrow at her. "What's with your reaction? You think I can't get a girl?"

"I didn't say anything like that" Chaeyoung looked away and giggled.

Tzuyu just rolled her eyes and sat on a chair.

"Why do you look so shocked?" Tzuyu asked, pertaining to Jihyo, as started to set her lunch on the table.

"You brought people" Jihyo said as she fished out her phone. "I'm going to tell them"

'Ugh. Now those two annoying gays are coming.' Tzuyu thought.

"Why didn't you visit the whole summer?" Tzuyu frowned at Jihyo.

"I told you we're going to my hometown" Jihyo answered still messaging her friends.

"For what? The whole summer?"

Jihyo looked up from her phone and stared at Tzuyu. "Yuh. Sorry for not telling you"

"Okay"

"So you're sisters? Why aren't you living with Tzuyu?" Dahyun looked at Jihyo curiously.