\'āt\

Tzuyu
I'm really happy that I'm classmates with Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Jihyo... and Jihyo's friends, but I would have preferred going from one classroom to another if I'm just gonna be stucked here with those Japanese brats.

Sana looked at me with a smug expression. I just ignored her and gave my attention to the teacher.

"Okay, so you already know that the school had a survey on students about their class schedule and class system preferences." The teacher stated. He looks so familiar for some reason.

"Since the majority asked for it, the students will be divided in classes and each class has their own room, you don't have to leave this room for each subject-"

The teacher was cut off by the cheers and applause of my classmates. He waited for it to subside and continued talking.

"The subject teachers will be the one coming into your room according to schedule..."

"I'm assigned here as your homeroom teacher. I'll be the one who's gonna look after you and supervise you, so if you mess up, I mess up." He then closed his booklet where he was reading from.

I sighed. Why the hell is he so dry?

"My name is Yang Hyun-suk..." He trailed off as he wrote his name on the board.

" He trailed off as he wrote his name on the board

"And I'm going to be your new Science teacher. Now that I've already introduced myself, let's jump right into the lesson, shall we?"

A few groans of complain were heard.

"Anybody who doesn't wanna participate, you can leave" Mr. Yang said.

"I hate our class, I hate it.. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I-" Jeongyeon's complaints were cut off.

"Stop" Tzuyu frowned.

Jeongyeon gasped. "Did you just disrespect your mother?"

"Excuse me?" Nayeon raised her eyebrows and pointed at herself. "I AM HER MOTHER"

"Pft, yeah right" Jeongyeon taunted.

Nayeon scoffed. "Such prettiness can only come from me" She then winked at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu looked at her with disbelief. 'Did she just hit on me?'

"Oh okay, how about the height?" Jeongyeon put her arm around Tzuyu's shoulder and raised her chin.

"Oh wow... just because you're 4 centimeters taller than me, doesn't mean you have the right to call me short" Nayeon crossed her arms.

"I didn't say you were. I just said that I am more qualified to be her mother"

"But I AM HER MOTHER"

"NO, I AM"

"I-" Nayeon was cut off.