\'nīn-,tēn\

"Where are those three? I'm getting worried" Nayeon looked at the classroom door, hoping that Dahyun and Chaeyoung would suddenly enter.

"It's only been a minute since the bell rang" Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon with disbelief. "Don't be overdramatic"

Nayeon gasped as Tzuyu entered the classroom.
"Oh there you are my Baby Tzu! You're late"

Tzuyu cringed at the name and looked around. "The two aren't here yet?"

"We thought you're with them" Nayeon tilted her head a bit.

"Yeah, but we parted ways because they had to do some research and went to the museum." Tzuyu sat on her chair.

"Hey" Seung-wan suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Oh, hey Seung-wan. What's up?" Jihyo raised her eyebrows.

"Please just call me Wendy" Wendy half-smiled and Jeongyeon made an okay sign.

"Anyways, are you guys already aware that Dahyun and Chaeyoung are in the clinic?"

"What?! Why?" Nayeon half-yelled.

"Apparently Mina and Momo beat them up" Wendy sighed.

The four of them suddenly stood up and quickly made their way to the clinic.

"So they're just gonna leave like that?" Wendy narrowed her eyes. "Not even a 'thank you for the information'? Geez" She fixed her hair and went to her seat.

As Tzuyu opened the clinic doors, she frowned in confusion to see Mina, Momo, Dahyun and Chaeyoung casually laughing with each other.

"What's this?" Jihyo suddenly went in front of Tzuyu. "Wha- what? What is this?" Jihyo repeated the question, disbelief written all over her face.

"Hey Jihyo, and others. Sup?" Dahyun smiled at them.

"Don't you think we should be the one asking you that?" Jeongyeon frowned, she then turned to the two Japanese girls. "How about you? What are you two doing here? Shouldn't you be expelled for beating these two up?"

Mina raised her index finger. "Umm... number 1, we're not expelled and we're never going to be. Number 2, we are not the ones who beat them up. Number 3, we're actually the ones who helped them."

Momo nodded aggresively and pointed to Mina. "What she said"

"So get your facts straight first before you accuse someone" Mina side eyed Jeongyeon.

"How can she? If she herself isn't straight" Tzuyu suddenly blurted out. Jeongyeon frowned at Tzuyu.

"Psh, it's so obvious anyways. Why hide it?" Tzuyu retorted. Jeongyeon just ignored her.

Nayeon wasn't fully convinced so she asked Chaeyoung. "Who beat you up then?"

"Some girl from the other section. She challenged us for a fight, we declined but she was pissing us off so we kinda fought but she was too good" Chaeyoung shrugged.

Momo tapped Mina's arm. "Let's go?" Momo whispered.

"Okay" Mina sighed.

The two Japanese girls left their seats and kneeled in front of the four girls.

"We apologize for all the inconveniences we have made for you guys" Momo bowed down.

"Yes, we're also very sorry in behalf of Sana" Mina also bowed down.

Jihyo sighed. "Fine, we forgive you. Now stand up"

Mina and Momo quickly stood up and smiled at the four. "Thank you"

Tzuyu made her way in front of them and also bowed. "I'm also very sorry about what I've said last Friday"

Momo chuckled. "Yeah, it's fine. It's also my fault anyways. I've ticked you off"

Tzuyu stood up properly and gave them a small smile.

"Guys, we've actually invited them to have lunch with us later, if that's cool" Dahyun raised her arm, referring to Mina and Momo.

"Yeah, it's fine" Nayeon agreed. Even though she's still doubting about these two a bit, she trusts DubChaeng's judgement.

"Nice" Chaeyoung grinned.

Lunch Time

Tzuyu
As expected, everyone is making a fuss about our cliques hanging out together.

"If they're still looking at us after 30 seconds, I'm going to scream" Mina frowned.

Momo wheezed. "You can't even yell, are you sure they're gonna hear you?"

Mina just rolled her eyes at Momo.

I was also getting pissed off so I activated my dead eyes & poker face plus a bit of a frown combo and looked around the cafeteria, which seemed to solve the problem.

"Thank god for your scary monster face, they stopped" Chaeng sighed in relief.

I looked at her with my 'scary monster face', which she replied with a chuckle.

"Okay then, let's eat!" Nayeon started to dig in her food in which we followed.

"So, where's Sana?" I asked Momo.

"We don't know" Momo sighed. "She hasn't been in contact since Saturday which is weird because she always chats with us everyday"

"We're actually getting worried" Mina continued. "I kinda miss her clinginess"

"Clingy?" I raised my eyebrow in disbelief.

"Yeah, she's actually a really sweet and bubbly person despite what she shows to others." Momo chuckled.

Sana being sweet? Hard to imagine.

《 Character Profile 》

Name: Son Seung-wanAge: 17

Name: Son Seung-wan
Age: 17

- Highschool junior
- A trainee at her uncle's entertainment company
- Likes playing instruments
- Is her classmates go-to when they want to send French romantic qoutes to their partners every Valentine's day
- Does whistle notes at the most random times