\'twen-tē-'tü\

Sana
I was scrolling through social media when something caught my eye.

Shinoya's Seoul Grand Opening... wait...

AAAAAAH! They're going to have a branch here in Korea?! Oh my god!

Shinoya's is my parents' favorite Japanese restaurant. They're famous for their Wagyu steak which I really miss having...

Oh right! Mrs. Gwan always wanted to try Wagyu steak... should I bring her there for her birthday next week?

*Knock Knock*

"Yes?" I replied.

"Good evening Miss. You received a package"

I opened my bedroom door and took the box. It's a huge pink box with a sticker of a penguin holding a peach on the downright corner of the lid.

Its from those two again... What is it this time?

The note says, 'Dear Satang̷, we sent this to remind you about the DRESS & SHOES that you borrowed from Momo & me

The note says, 'Dear Satang̷, we sent this to remind you about the DRESS & SHOES that you borrowed from Momo & me...'

I flipped the note and read, 'you can put those inside this box and send it back to us ♡'

I chuckled and noticed that Ms. Chong is still standing there. "Oh right, sorry... just wait a minute. I'll be quick"

I quickly dashed to my closet, grabbed the clothes and arranged it into the box.

"Tell them to send this back to where it came from" I gave the box to her.

"Okay miss" Ms. Chong bowed and started to walk away.

"Oh wait!"

"What is it miss?" She turned her head at me.

"Where's Mrs. Gwan? Tell her to come see me"

Ms. Chong seemed taken aback with the question and looked at me with... pity?

"I guess you still haven't heard... she passed"

"Passed? With what?" I looked at her, confused. "Her Visa? She went to another country?"

"N-no miss. She passed... as in died" Ms. Chong looked down.

My breath hitched.

"She had a heart failure yesterday... she was taken to the hospital but she didn't survive"

I clutched on the doorframe because my legs suddenly felt like it turned into jelly, nonetheless, I still fell into my knees.

Ms. Chong gasped and placed the pink box on the floor. "Miss, are you okay?" She asked while kneeling in front of me with a panicked expression.

"I-I'm fine" Tears suddenly poured out of my eyes.

Ms. Chong looked at me with sad eyes. "I'm sorry miss..." She then hugged me.