\,twen-tē-'wən\

"Yeah, about that... can we talk about it tomorrow? I'm sleepy" Sana yawned.

Tzuyu stared Sana down. "And? Is that my problem?"

"I never said that" Sana rolled her eyes.

Tzuyu frowned, frustrated and confused as to why the hell is Sana in her bedroom. "Well, don't you think I deserve an explanation on what the hell is happening?"

Sana sighed. "It's a long story"

"So is Hamlet, but someone managed to summarize it into 16 sentences" Tzuyu sassed.

"What is a Hamlet?" Sana tilted her face in confusion.

"Tch, nevermind" Tzuyu then opened her bedroom door. "Let me get you out of here"

Sana cleared her throat and removed her mask. "Umm... about that..."

"What?"

"Can I crash here?" Sana looked at Tzuyu like a dog who's asking for food.

'The lion, the witch, and the audacity of thie bitch' A phrase suddenly crossed Tzuyu's mind.

"So... you tresspassed into our property, break into my room, whined like a baby, and now you're asking me if you can sleep over?" Tzuyu looked at Sana with disbelief. "And if I may add, we're not in good terms and we were never close"

Tzuyu isn't finished. "You haven't even told me why the hell you're here"

Sana looked at Tzuyu, not knowing what to say. "Y-yeah. That sounds about right.'

'Why the hell did I think it was a good idea to come here?' Sana thought.

Tzuyu narrowed her eyes. "Fine" She closed the bedroom door and crossed her arms. "Explain everything to me tomorrow"

Sana's eyes widened. "OMG thank you Tzuyu! Really, thank you" She beamed.

That took Tzuyu aback because this is the first time she saw Sana smile genuinely.

"I'm doing this because it's about time you help with our project" Tzuyu reasoned out, but at the back of her head, she thought that this could be a token of apology to Sana and also because its interesting to see Sana act so differently. Her curiousity wants to be fed.

Tzuyu walked towards her bed."Also, be grateful. I never let anyone get inside my bedroom except for myself, and my dog of course"

Tzuyu's quite pissed about the fact that she prohibited everyone to enter her room and yet here she is, letting an uninvited guest to sleep in her private space.

"You can sleep there" Tzuyu pointed at the window seat.

Sana nodded while smiling. She immediately ran to the window seat and placed her backpack beside it.

Tzuyu sat on her bed and grabbed her phone to browse on social media since she still doesn't feel like going back to sleep, mainly because she's still doubting about Sana and she's worried the Japanese girl might do something improper.

After a few minutes of silence, Tzuyu put her phone down and cleared her throat. "Um, about last time... I just wanna apologize for whatever reason I made you cry..."

After hearing no response, Tzuyu turned to look at Sana only to see her sleeping peacefully. She sighed in relief knowing that Sana could not possibly do anything snoring like that.

"I guess she's exhausted" Tzuyu mumbled while lying on her bed, still not taking her eyes off of Sana.

The curtains are open so the moonlight hits Sana, which accentuates her curves and her beautiful features. The scene is so visually appealing and mesmerizing that Tzuyu almost thought she was dreaming.

Tzuyu can't help but stare at Sana's silhouette. "No wonder people still fall head over heels for her even if she's such a bitch" She chuckled.

A bird suddenly flew by outside which caught Tzuyu's attention.

It made Tzuyu realize that she's been staring for far too long.

Tzuyu widened her eyes and snapped her head to look at the ceiling. 'Did I just become a creep?!'

'I'm a creep, I'm a weirdoooo' A song suddenly played at the back of her head.

"Oh great, now I'm not gonna be able to sleep" Tzuyu groaned and rubbed her eyes. She heard shuffling sounds which reminded her that she's not the only person in her room.

She looked at Sana for a second before turning her head again to look at the ceiling. 'This night has been really odd.'

Tzuyu's eyes started to get droopy and eventually closed.

A memory of her and Sana's accident suddenly crossed her mind with Creep by Radiohead playing in the background.

'DAMMIT!' Tzuyu shifted her position and faced her pillow to let out a muffled scream of frustration. 'Why do I have the most random thoughts whenever I try to sleep?!'

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi 😊