\'fīv\

Momo, Sana, and Mina are currently eating snacks in Momo's dance studio at her house.

Mina suddenly chuckled out of nothing. Sana and Momo snapped their heads at her and looked at her weirdly.

"It's nothing... I just remembered the time I saw Momo offering you some potato chips and you just looked at it disgustingly because its cheap." Mina looked at Sana.

Momo rolled her eyes. "Yeah, you were such a brat"

Sana scoffed. "Look who's talking, aren't you Ms.I'm-gonna-hold-my-breath-until-you-give-me-a-birkin?"

"Omg I remember that! You were like 9 back then. Your mom was kinda dumb to tell you all about birkins knowing how spoiled you are" Mina laughed.

Momo chuckled sardonically and shaked her head. "Wow, you talk as if you didn't want your parents to buy you new shoes just because you stepped on gum"

"Psh" Mina fished out her phone and played some games instead.

*Brrr Brrr*

Momo's phone vibrated, indicating that someone's calling her. Momo answered it and after a few seconds the call ended.

"What's with the long face?" Sana asked.

"Dad said that I'm going to attend an art gallery fundraising event or whatever" Momo dropped her shoulders. "You know how I hate attending those kind of things... Oh, and he also told me that you guys are going to be there too"

"We are?" Sana asked, obviously still hasn't heard from her guardians.

Mina's phone dinged. "Yeah, I think so. Mom just messaged me about it... I thought they didn't want us to attend those things after what happened 10 years ago?"

Sana and Momo laughed. "Right... wow, can't believe its already a decade"

Mina sighed and stared at Momo. "That was the time you broke my favorite PSP... and I glared at you, and I swear, I remember thinking, I'm about to beat this bitch up"

9 years ago...

"I want jokbal!!!" Momo whined. Momo's father got annoyed and just ordered their driver to get her some jokbal.

Momo smiled at her father and kissed his cheek as a thank you.

'Ugh, I can't even get mad at her. Geez, I've spoiled her too much already' Mr. Hirai sighed.

"Me and dad are gonna go now. Just get in after you finish eating, okay?" Mrs. Hirai patted her daughter's head. Momo nodded her head as a reply.

"Guards, take care of her" Mr. Hirai interlocked his arm with his wife and started to walk inside the venue.

"Where are we going?" Sana peeked through the car window.

"To a charity event" Mr. Minatozaki took a sip from his tea.

Sana scrunched her face. "What does that mean?"

"It's an event where we raise funds to help people" Mr. Minatozaki fixed his hair a bit.

"Then why do we have to dress so fancily?" Sana wondered.

"Because its a fancy event" Mr. Minatozaki smiled cheekily. Sana pouted, knowing she can't get a proper answer from her father.

Mr. Minatozaki sighed. "I don't know too. Never really knew why its necessary" He pinched his daughter's nose. "Stop that, you're not cute"

Sana whined. "Mom! Dad is being mean again"

Mrs. Minatozaki chuckled as she hung up her phone. "What do you mean my baby isn't cute?" She then pretended to inspect Sana's face and turned to her husband.

"Where?" Mrs. Minatozaki looked at her husband disbelievingly.

"Dad, see that? I will never be not cute." Sana crossed her arms while her father giggled. "You just have bad taste"

Sana's mom gasped. "What do you mean by that Minatozaki Sana?" She raised an eyebrow at Sana.

Sana's dad cackled. "Did she just call you ugly?"

Sana's mom just huffed and stared at the window while the other two are giggling.

"Ma'am, Sir. We're here" The driver informed them.

The Minatozakis then went out of their limousine.

Mina is staring at nowhere. She's really bored. Her parents are talking to some of their business partners and she's just sitting at their table with some old fancy people who she doesn't even fancy being with.

'What am I doing here? I feel like I'm the only kid here' Mina pouted. She then fished out her PSP and played Tekken.

"Hey sweetie" Mina's mom suddenly popped out of nowhere. Mina paused her game and turned her attention to the woman because she's scared they might take away her only source of entertainment.

Mrs. Myoui sighed. "You're playing videogames again? You spend too much time on those"

Mina didn't reply and just listened on what her mother is actually going to say.

"If you feel out of place here, you can go to the garden. I saw some kids there, you can go play with them" Mrs. Myoui smiled at her daughter.

Mina nodded and smiled back. "Okay"

She went to the garden and saw two girls, just about her age. One was by the fountain, eating something while the other is just sitting on a bench, probably just admiring the view.

Mina sat by the fountain and fished out her console then continued on playing her game. She didn't really plan on playing with the others, she just wants a more peaceful place to play her game.

《 Character Profiles 》

Name: Myoui MinaAge: 16

Name: Myoui Mina
Age: 16

- Highschool Junior
- Her family owns a 5-star luxury hotel chain
- Bestfriends with Minatozaki Sana and Hirai Momo
- Nicknamed 'Black Swan' because of her ballet skills and elegance
- Loves videogames and has a huge interest in legos

- Highschool Junior - Her family owns a 5-star luxury hotel chain- Bestfriends with Minatozaki Sana and Hirai Momo- Nicknamed 'Black Swan' because of her ballet skills and elegance- Loves videogames and has a huge interest in legos

Name: Hirai Momo
Age: 17

-Highschool Junior
- Her parents own the biggest banking company in asia
- Bestfriends with Minatozaki Sana and Myoui Mina
- Loves Jokbal
- Has a passion for dancing