\'ten\

Sana
Boredom. An emotional and occasionally psychological state experienced when an individual is left without anything in particular to do, is not interested in their surroundings, or feels that a day or period is dull or tedious.

I grunted and put my phone down. Geez, I'm so bored that I even searched what boredom means.

What should I do to kill time?

Ugh... I don't wanna go home yet. I fucking hate it there.

I looked around the park to see what streetfood I could buy and saw a tteokbokki stall.

I was about to order when someone cut me off

"Your order is on me" The guy went beside me and grinned.

Who the hell is he?...He's pretty cute though.

I guess I'll play along.

"Really?" I looked at him with a worried face and tried my best to hold a giggle.

He nodded.

"Are you sure? You can't take it back." I pouted.

He chuckled and put his arms around me."I'd do anything for you, babe." I gave him the brightest smile I could muster.

I turned my head to the counter and smirked.

"50 orders of tteokbokki please" I smiled at the vendor.

I glanced at him and saw him widen his eyes. I stared at him worriedly.

"U-uhm... let me just get my wallet, it's with my friend" He scratched his head.

What? He's literally holding it right now. I could even see his photo slipped inside the clear ID pocket.

Nevertheless, I nodded as a response.

I chuckled as he ran away from me and went to a group of boys at the other side of the park. Geez... if you can't pay for it, why even offer?

"Um, is it fine if I change my order to just one?" I told the vendor.