Chapter 42

Heyyyy!!

May this festival fill your life with joy, happiness, and love. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Makar Sankranti, uttarayan, bihu & pongal 😇💞.

Enjoy Reading❤❤

Avni: Oh god, help Neil... Neil

Avni went near the door and banged it

Avni: Help, help koi hai?

Two evil people were laughing . They were non other than Mitali & Monika.

On the other side

Neil: My heart is whispering Avni is in trouble

Vidhyut pov: I guess till now Mitali did her work. Neil is here and Avni is inside the store room. Bachari, no one is going to save her.

(Vidhyut smirks)

Avni: Someone please help

Neil: Dd, I am going inside the class

Vidhyut blocks Neil

Vidhyut: Common Neil, where are you going?

Neil: None of your concern.

Vidhyut: Don't get angry young man.

Neil: Vidhyut, let me go.

(Vidhyut was not moving, Neil pushed him and went)

Neil:(screaming) Avniiiii, where are you?

Sunheri: Are you searching Avni?

Neil: Yes, where is she?

Sunheri: I don't know.

(They were searching Avni very hard, Neil suddenly saw Avni's bracelet outside the store room's corridor. )

Neil: Avni's bracelet over here?

Avni: Someone, please open the door. (said in lower voice)

(Avni was entirely covered in sweat and she fainted. Neil banged the store room but didn't hear any voice)

Sunheri: I think Avni went some where else, let's search her on other side.

Neil: No, I think she is inside the store room.

(They pushed the store room's door harshly and found Avni fainted)

Neil: Av... Avni... Plz open your eyes. I am sorry... Plz dear.

(Sunheri sprinkled few drops of water, later she opened her eyes..... Neil engulfed Avni into a tight hug)

Neil: Avni are you fine?

Avni: (in a lower voice) Yes, I am.

Neil: How you landed over here?

Avni: Monika told me, you are inside the store room.

Neil: This Monika..... Arrhh..... I have to teach her good lesson. How dare she to mess with my love.

On the other side

Mitali: Vidhyut, your work is done.

Vidhyut: Good, I am sure till now Avni must have lost her life due to suffocation.

They laughed

Person: Who lost her life??

Vidhyut: Dd you here??

Dd: yes l heard something, who lost her life?

Vidhyut: one.... One of Mitali's friend.

Dd: oh, so sorry to hear it.

Neil, Avni & Sunheri complained against Monika to the principal sir. Later entire gang & three evil people were present in the principal's office.

Principal: Why you did such nonsense act with Avni? Monika answer me.

Monika: Because Mitali told me to lock Avni in the store room.

Mitali started crying

Mitali: sir Monika is lying. Avni is my friend, why l will do such thing with my close friend. I am not her enemy.

Principal: Monika l am giving you last warning, say the truth. Last time also you & Juhi planned against Avni.

Ali: oh yes l remember in the trip, Juhi said bhai to Neil

Everyone chuckled

Principal: Maintain silence🤫, this is an office not a fish market.

Monika: sir this time l am telling you the truth. Mitali is planning something big against Avni. She is one alone someone is also helping her.

Mitali: ( to Avni) Trust me, l am innocent. I can never harm any mosquito then how can l hurt human.

Vidhyut; ( in mind) Dramebaaz Chipkali

Precape: Avni got kidnapped

Target: 105 votes

Complete the target & get next update. Next chapter is ready. Once it get completed then will update. If possible vote for the previous chapter too, the votes are really very less.

Let's see how kidnapped Avni & why in the next chapter.....