Chapter 27

Thank you so much for the votes & comments in the previous chapter ☺
Enjoy Reading ❤

In the dining table

(Neela and Shweta are busy gossiping about their college life. Avneil were sitting adjacent and sipping coffee. Amreena were sitting opposite to each other. They are staring each other. Their eyes forgot to blink. Avni secretly gestured to Neil to look at the love birds 😌)

Neil: Bhai, di come back to this world. Dream afterwards for each other.

Amol: Don't tease us, we both will pull your leg during your marriage.

Neil: whatever

Shweta: Bachas, let's go for shopping.

Neil: Mom, I said you earlier, I am not interested in engagement shopping.

Avni: Same here, I think mom, Shweta aunty and to be groom & bride should go for the shopping. We both will chill over here.

Neela: Yeah, nice idea, I think we should leave now.

Kareena: Hmm, and you both take care of yourself.

Neil: Di, don't take tension about  us, lovers enjoy your precious time by romancing.

(Amreena blushes..........they four went)

Avni: I am feeling hungry, said while holding her stomach

Neil: What you want except pohaaaaa?

Avni: Anything will do ( kept her hand on her chin) Hmm, let's make pasta and chocolate smoothie.

Neil: I will cook for you Avu.

(Neil went to kitchen and Avni followed him. Neil started preparing pasta for his lady don. Avni was looking at Neil's face expressions, he was looking damn hot as well as cute at the same time wearing apron. She observed Neil's face was covered with sweat. Avni removed her scarf and cleaned his sweat with it. Neil was surprised by her actions but he liked it🤭)

Avni: (in mind) What I was  thinking and doing earlier? What is happening with me? Neil is only my best friend.

So readers, Is Avneil only best friends?

Neil: Here it is pasta and chocolate smoothie for you madam Victoria.

(Avni tasted the food, she only uttered the word 'WOW')

Neil: (in mind) Only wow? Like seriously? The great chef Neil Khannna cooked pasta and chocolate smoothie for lady don.....No taarif?

Avni: Neil, I know you love praising, but I am not going to appreciate you.

Neil: Why so?

Avni: Meri marzi (said Avni in tons of attitude) Neil,  it has been so long I didn't met Bebe, I want to meet her.

Neil: Neki aur puch- puch, I brought bike, let's go.

( Neil was ready with his bike. Avni sat behind him holding his shoulder tightly. They both smiled..........They reached Khanna mansion and observed that Bebe was engrossed watching something in TV)

Neil: Bebe, we came.

(No response from Bebe)

Neil: Bebe

(Again no response)

Neil: (Neil came near to Bebe and shouted loudly in her ears) Bebe

Bebe: Neil, why are shouting ? Although I am old still I can hear everything clearly.

(Neil pouts)

Avni: Hello Bebe!

Bebe: Areeee my doll, how are you?

Avni: I am good, by the way what are you watching?

Bebe: I am watching 'Naagin' serial. This is Shweta's favourite serial. That black snake is Icchadhari naagin.

Neil: Icchadhari naagin?

Bebe: yeah, that enemy right beside her killed her husband 25 years ago. Now she came back to take revenge from this enemy.

Neil: Aacha

Bebe: Why are you guys standing, sit with me.

Neil: Avni, do you know, my so-called sister left the college.

Avni: Your so-called sister.........who?

Any guesses my lovely readers??

Neil: Aree, itna jaldi bhul gai?

Avni: ( while thinking) Chuchi?

Neil: (suppressing his laughter) yes

Avni: Sach mein, she left the college?

Neil: yes, today morning, I got to know from Ali that Juhi left the college. Most probably she will never return.

(Avni excitedly hugged Neil tightly. Neil too hugged her tightly and Bebe was adoring their bond and blessed them )

Avni: Neil, thanks for this good news☺.

Precape:  Avni: Mein hu ek Icchadhari naagin fuss fuss rani. I came here to take revenge. I will not leave you Neil Khanna.

Neil: Nahiiiii bebe, bebe save me from fuss fuss rani naagin......

This was the 27th chapter.....
So how was the chapter?

Are you guys happy that Juhi left the college?

You are going to miss Chuhi? 🤭😅

Last question, are you excited for the precape?

If you like the chapter then vote & share your views. Silent readers do vote ☺

Love,
Riya ❤