Chapter 70

Hiiiii

Enjoy Reading!!

Avneil were speaking freely on the road. They were holding each other's hand tightly. Avni's face blooming with happiness. After all their date went very well. Suddenly one scooter passed very near to Avni. She instantly felt down on the round. Neil got panicked seeing Avni's injured arm.

Neil: Avni are you okay? Feeling better? Did you get injury apart from arm? Avni why are you not speaking anything. Tell me...... Speak up.

Avni: Neil will you let me open my mouth?

Neil: sorry...... Sorry tell me Avni.

Avni: Neil I am okay. I am not feeling any dizzy.

Neil: let's go inside the car back. Firstly you need a glass of water. Then I will take you to the hospital.

Avni: no Neil I am fine. No need to go to hospital.

Neil: Avni I am not asking you. I am simply telling you that you need to visit hospital with me.

Avni: but Neil.

Neil: no it's hurt.

Saying this Neil took Avni into bridal style.

Avni: I can walk. Only my arm got hurt but my legs perfect.

Neil: no I don't want to hear any excuse. You are my queen hence its my duty to protect you. I will also file a complain against that scooter driver you drove the scooter in a faster rate of speed. I saw and noted down the name board of the scooter.

Avni was only looking at Neil's tension face.

Avni: Neil please take me back to the restaurant rather than hospital.

Neil: why Avni?

Avni: Neil I am feeling thirsty. I need warm water. I will clean my wound in the washroom. It is normal injury. A bandage can do. There is no need to go at hospital.

Neil: but.

Avni: trust me Neil, I am fine.

Neil: okay

Neil took Avni towards the resturant. Avni was still laying on the Neil's arms. He holded her protectively towards his chest. Avni smiled seeing  Neil' caring nature. As soon as Avneil entered in that position inside the resturant. A group of waiters gathered near to them.

Waiter: what happened sir.....Madam?

Avni: normal accident.

Waiter: Accident? Please ma'am come in our guest room.

Avni: no...... No I am fine I just need bandage and a glass of water.

Waiter: okay maam, we will bring it now. Ravi and Jiya noticed the crowd. They too went near Avneil.

Jiya: oh my god...... Blood...... Avni are you fine?

Avni: yeah Jiya bhabhi, I am okay...... Relax.

Ravi: how can we clam down. Let's go to the hospital.

Avni: oh god, you are just like Neil. He was also saying me the same. Just a normal injury.

Neil cleaned Avni's wounds. They all settled down on the couch. They were gossiping happily about their college days how Neil met Ravi in America. How Ravi started dating and married Jiya almost everything. Avneil and Jiya were having gala time.

Avni: Ravi bhai how are your grandparents?

Suddenly Avni asked this question to Ravi.

Ravi: They.... Actually..... After my parents dead.....I lost my younger sister..... After some time they too left me alone. They are no more.

Ravi was getting emotional but Jiya was trying to calm him down.

Avni: Sorry l spoke on wrong matter

Ravi: No it's absolutely okay. In fact I don't care for them. They already lost the love and respect l had for them. They disowned my younger sister 'Ananya Verma'. I miss her so much

Waiter: Okay ma'am, we will bring it now. Ravi and Jiya noticed the crowd. They too went near Avneil.

Jiya: Oh my god....Blood.....Avni are you fine?

Ravi: How can we calm down. Let's go to the hospital.

Avni: Oh god, you are just like Neil. He was also saying me the same. Just a normal injury.

Neil cleaned Avni's wounds. They all settled down on the couch. They were gossiping happily about their college days how Neil met Ravi in America. How Ravi started dating and married Jiya, almost everything. Avneil and Jira were having gala time.

Avni: Ravi bhai how are your grandparents?

Suddenly Avni asked this question to Ravi

Ravi: They...Actually...After my parents dead...I lost my younger sister....After sometime they too left me alone. They are no more.

Ravi was getting emotional but Jiya was trying to calm him down.

Avni: Sorry, I spoke on wrong matter.

Ravi: No, its absolutely okay. Infact I don't care for them. They already lost the love and respect I had for them. They disowned my younger sister 'Ananya Verma.' I miss her so much.

Hearing the word 'Ananya Verma', Avni stared towards Neil. He too got the hidden meaning.

Neil:  Ravi, what is your mother's name?

Ravi: It's Asha Verma

Avni: Did your father....father died when your mom was 3 months pregnant?

Ravi was stunned and shocked

Ravi: How do you know about it?

Avni: Tell me na, your grandparents never liked your sister Ananya Verma? Did they gave the little girl to the NGO?

Ravi: Wait, how do you know this Avni?

Avni: Because, I am Ananya Verma. Neela ma and Ashish dad adopted me from the NGO. Just a second.

Avni took her phone out and showed her real mother Asha Verma's photos to Ravi and Jiya. they were shocked by seeing the photo .

Ravi: How? I ? You ? Sister? My? Real sister? My sweety? Oh god...

Saying this Ravi gave a tight hug to Avni. Tears were dropping from their eyes. Jiya and Neil were smiled seeing the reunion. Finally Avni got to know about her real brother 'Ravi Verma. Really destiny made the distance between siblings in the past and today the destiny itself brought them close. Avni was crying continuously and Ravi was patting her back. Neil quickly took his phone out and clicked their photos. The precious memories are going to treasure.

Hollllaaaaa

Finally Avni got to know about her real brother 'Ravi'. Many readers had already guessed it 😇.