Chapter 53

Hello!!

How are you all??

Missed this story??

Avni: My heart and hope won

Avni: My heart and hope won. Our Neil is fine but where is he?

Amol: Yeah, where is your saiyya ji?

Avni: Bhai this is not a time to joke, we have to search him.

Prakash: ( to the Air hostess) Excuse me, what is the time for the next flight?

Air hostess: Sir after 4 hours.

Avni: Okay, I will wait here maybe Neil is in another flight.

Prakash: Hope so, we will also wait here. Firstly, I will inform this news to Bebe and Shweta ji. Till now, our house will be full with the tears.

Avni nodded

4 hours passed, Avni, Prakash and Amol were waiting for Neil eargerly. Suddenly they hear the announcement for the arrival of next flight. Myraids thoughts were running in their minds. Avni observed navy blue shirt, well muscled strong guy with a handsome appearance.

Avni: Neil

Avni ran fastly near Neil. She engulfed him into a tight hug so tight that he stumbled back. Neil was contended as well as shock by seeing Avni into tears.

Neil: Avni... What happened? Avni?

Prakash hitted Neil lightly on his back.

Neil: Dad

Parkash: Shut up, keep quiet. You troubled a lot to us. What happened to your phone? Why is it switch off?

Amol: You know, the earlier flight crashed and we were tensed and afraid for you.

Avni: Exactly but who cares, plethora of thoughts were running and jumping in our minds but Maharaj will take his own time to enter Mumbai. Will you say something Neil?

Neil: I am so sorry, I missed the earlier flight so I took the next flight and came here. My phone broke hence, it is switch off and it's not working. I am very sorry for troubling you all. I didn't had any idea about the crash.

Amol: It's better that you missed the flight but why did you missed the flight?

Neil: l missed the plane because of this beautiful girl.

Neil said while pointing towards Avni.

Avni: Wh... What??

Neil: Yeah you wanted dark chocolates so l went to buy it & got late.

Avni: oh

Avni was continuously thanking the God for the delay.

Neil: Thank you Avni for saving me.

Neil again hugged Avni tightly.

Neil whispered to Avni: I love you my lady. Missed you so much❤. You are my dictionary who added meaning in my life. Look at you, you became more beautiful & charming in these 2 years.

Blush crept on Avni's cheeks.

Prakash: (clearing his throat) We are also here my boy. Give us hug too.

Neil: Sure dad, now I have to convince Bebe and mom too.

**

Bebe was standing near the door with aarti thali.

Bebe: Tillu didn't came till now.

Kareena: Bebe, clam down they are on the way, Amol called me few minutes ago. They will reach soon.

Shweta came dancing from her room.

Neela: What happened Madonagji?

Bebe: Maybe she has lost her mind.

Shweta: Nope Bebe, Tillu came, I saw him through my window. Oh gods l want to dance more.

A flower bouquet appeared in front of Bebe, covering the person's face.

Bebe: Tillu

Neil: A beautiful bouquet of flowers for my beautiful Bebe.

A pleasent smile appeared on every one's face

Precape: Avneil talks.

Hey!! I am back with a story 'My Heartbeat for whom'. If you haven't checked out then surely give it a try. I hope you enjoy it❤😇.

Much love!! ❤