Chapter 63

Hello!!

Enjoy the chapter❣️

In the Khanna Mansion

Neil was sitting near the swing and was busy staring at the full moon. Shweta came in Neil's room.

Shweta: Tillu, what are you thinking so much?

Neil: I want only Avni's happiness. I did a very big mistake of hiding the truth which is related to Avni's past to her. She is my love. We had promised each other that we will reveal everything but here she didn't expect such things from us.

Shweta: Tillu, don't worry everything will be fine. We just need to find Avni's real elder brother.

Neil: Yeah or else, I will lose my Avni.

In the Mehta Mansion

Ashish: Doll, are to still angry on us?

Avni: Nope dad.

Ashish: Then why you ate so less amount of your dinner?

Avni: I was not feeling hungry.

Ashish: Avni bacha, please take care of yourself. Vidhyut is out of jail. He can harm myself.

Avni said and went towards the  garden. Neil was continuously calling Avni but she was disconnecting it.

Avni's pov:

Why Neil why? Did you all thought that if I get to know the truth then I will leave you all  are my family. Why did you all hidden my painful past? I am eagerness to meet my real brother. Who is my real brother?

Suddenly I got a call form my PA Tina

Avni: (on the call) Yes Tina, why you called me?

Tina:  Good evening ma'am. Actually tomorrow you have an important meeting with Jira Group and Industries.

Avni: Okay, I will attend the meeting. Mail me all the information. Yeah, good night.

Avni's pov :

I was enjoying the peace, entire environment was silent and winds were blowing heavily. Tina already informed about the meeting which will be held in the afternoon. Suddenly I got a beautiful message from Neil.

"Hey love this is for you"

" You brought me sunshine, When I saw only rain.
You brought me laughter,
When I only felt pain.
You brought me colours,
When I danced with you.
You are my rainbow,
When I saw darkness everywhere."

"A million stars up in the sky, one shines brighter, I can't deny, A love is so precious, a love is so true when that only comes to you. I love you my Avni. Please talk with me."

My heart melted by Neil's words, he knows how to win my heart and bring smile on my frown face. I quickly dialled his number and gave a video call to him

Neil: So sorry my love, please talk to me.

Avni was only staring at his handsome face.

So what do you think, Avnu will talk with Neil?

Neil will be able to find Avni's real brother?

Keep thinking!!

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!

Take care!! (≡^∇^≡)