Chapter 72

Hello everyone!!

Finally l am back with the update ☺️❤️

Enjoy Reading!!

Avni: (whispered to Neil) Control....Everyone is here.

Neil: I am controlling from so many months, Avni. I went to make love with you.

Hearing this Avni's cheeks betrayed and her ended up blushing hardly. Everyone in the family were enjoying Avneil gestures.

Shweta: Oh god, my tillu is so desperate for the marriage. So I think the ten days would be better.

Prakash: What is this Shweta, firstly ask Avni too. Is she okay with it?

Khanna, Mehta and Verma family were looking towards Avni. She suddenly felt nervous and blinked her eyes. She nodded and gave a positive response.

Neela: Aree waah Shweta, I am going to become mother in law of Neil after 10 days.

Every one were happy and contented. Neil looked at Avni lovingly.

Neil: Can I kiss you?

Avni: No, what are you saying Neil? Every one is here and watching us.

Neil: Oh my extra romantic to be wifey. Shut up and don't use your extra brain.

Neil said and came down closer to Avni and kissed on Avni's forehead slowly and in return Avni quickly pulled Neil and gave him a tight hug. They are truly soulmate.

Avni: You know what Neil, I want our relationship to be like Tom and Jerry. They fight daily but they still can't live without each other.

Neil: Oh, it seems that you want to fight everyday with me.

Avni: Maybe yes

Avni laughed loudly

Ravi and Amol got emotional by hearing Avni's married date. Jiya and Kareena were consoling them.

Bebe: Days are very less but works are more so we need to divide all the marriage works between us.

Ashish: Yes Bebe no worries, we will manage everything.

..........

In Neil's room so to be Avneil's room

Avni was standing near the balcony. She was staring beautiful sunset. Suddenly she felt a warm sensation near her waist. She knew who was the owner of it.

Neil: What are you thinking Avni?

Avni kept her head on Neil's chest and smiled softly

Avni: About us

Neil gave a confused look

Avni: Finally we will getting married. So many things happened in our life. Our childhood days then our teenage college days, Juhi our worst past then Vidhyut. We were having long distance relationship for 2 years then suddenly one day I get to know about past secret. I met Ravi, my real brother. I got to know about Asha ma. So many things happened so quickly.

Neil: Yeah finally we are together, now no one can separate us. We also need to invite our friends DD, Sunheri, Ali, Riya, Karan and Saisha for our marriage.

Avni: Yeah Neil, I just miss them. We will be meeting them after so many years.

Neil nodded and pecked on Avni's lips.

,**

On the day of Mehendi

It was henna day. Few days are left to officially announce Avni and Neil as Mr and Mrs Khanna. Mehta mansion was blooming with happiness. Amol and Ravi were roaming with one place to another. They were taking care of everything starting from decoration till guest list. The bride Avni was sitting in her room ad she was missing her to be hubby Neil very much. It has many days they didn't meet. It was a straight ritual which family forced them ro follow it. They can't meet each other till their marriage.

Avni was wearing green lehenga and green jewellery was looking beautiful on her. Cute smile was making the bride more pretty. The function bis yet to start but she is waiting eagerly for her lovers message. Suddenly her phone rang. Avni saw it was Neil's vedio call. Avni quickly brought her duppata and covered her face with it. Although she was missing Neil so much but she purposely wants ro follow this hide and seek ritual for their betterment. She picked up the call and found Neil's hand instead of his face.

Avni: Neil are you there?

Neil: Yeah Avni, have a look.
Avni saw Neil's hand. He wrote her name 'Avni' on his palm. Heartbeat with cute little heart designed beside Avni's name. She got contented by seeing Mehendi in Neil's palm.

Avni: Thank you Neil for making me feel more special.

Neil: Awww.... Now don't start writing or else I will marry you right away.

Avni: Very funny

Neil: Avni, now show your Mehendi design.

Avni: The henna ceremony is not yet started. It is going to start not probably after ten to fifteen minutes.

Neil: Avni in which hand you are going to write my name?

Avni chuckled at Neil's question

Avni: Neil you need to search your name on our first night.

Neil: Oh god, I am so excited for it.

Hearing this Avni started blushing.

Holllla!!!

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!

Take care!!