Chapter 8

Enjoy reading

(Avni hears a voice of 2 boys who were drunk and was roaming in the road. Unfortunately they saw Avni)

Boy 1:Hey beautiful, come here!

Boy 2 : Baby doll we will help you.

Avni: Moron, I don't want your help. Just go from here.

Boy 2: No darling, you are do beautiful and alone in the empty road. How can we leave you?

(Boys come closer to Avni)

Avni: I am saying you, don't come closer to me or else you will regret.

Boy 1:You can't do anything. Nobody is here (laughing) Nobody is going to help you. We are welcoming you, come with us.

Avni:I m black belt Karate champion. Speaking with you foolish people is like a herculean task.

Boy 2: Oh! This girl is hard nut you crack. Wait we will show you what we can do.

(Boys were showing knife and were giving dangerous look to Avni)

Avni:(in mind) Avni don't be afraid, you are a strong person. You are like a lion..... One sec.... I m female so I m lioness. Yes I m lioness. One boy is sheep anand the other one is deer. I can fight them, I m a lady Don. 😜😂

(Avni gave a tight slap to the boy 1 on his right cheek. She was continuously beating them with her bag but suddenly boy 1 took the knife and kept on her neck. She was now afraid.

Boy 2: We told you, we can do anything, right baby doll.

Avni:No please, leave me......

(Boy 2 was going touch Avni's waist then suddenly one hand came in between them)

Boy 2: Who are you?

Man: Can't you hear, she is saying you to leave her. Still you guys are forcing her. Are you guys deaf?

( Boys get angry................. Guess who is the man,..........

The man is Neil Khanna)

Avni:Thank god Neil came here. I trust him, he will save me from these goons.

Boy 1:What you want?

Neil:Leave her.

Boy 2:(laughing) seriously why we should will leave her. What we will get instead of her.

Neil:You will get precious thing, more beautiful than her. I m sure you will love it.

Boy 2: What, show me..... What will be the precious thing than this beautiful girl.

Avni:Excuse me Mr. Neil  bater system chal raha hai kya ya phir exchange offer chal raha hai? Neil you have to save me.

Neil: Avni, why should I save you. I told you to come with Ali then why did you came alone? At least you hac message anyone. But no you will never listen to any one.