Chapter 26

Enjoy Reading 💗

(After 2 days, it's time to say goodbye to Manali)

Neil: Manali, I am going to miss you.

Avni: Yup never mind, We will make plan to visit again.

Neil: Hmm

Time lapsed.......Avneil reached Mumbai

In Mehta mansion

(Neela was staring at the door waiting for her princess arrival)

Avni: Mom, I came (Avni hugged Neela excitedly)

Neela: How are you baccha? You became so slender, didn't took care of yourself? Did you ate food properly?No right, I knew it but you never listen to me. Did you enjoyed? Clicked photos? Made many memories?Bachha why you are  quite? Why you are not answering my questions? Are you ok? Do you have fever?

(Neela kept her hand on Avni's forehead to check her fever)

Avni: Relaxxxxxxxxxxxx Mom! You directly bombarded with lots of questions. Firstly take breath in & sit. I am totally fit and fine. I enjoyed a lot, made myraid cherishing memories, clicked photose, most importantly l took care of myself.

Neela: Wait, I will bring water for you.

Avni: Mom, where is dad & Amol bhai ?

Neela: Ashish is in office. Amol is sleeping in his room. He was very tired last night. Don't disturb him, ok?

Avni: Ok...(in mind) But I will disturb bhai 🤭🤟.

(Avni went to Amol's room and found him sleeping cutely but she  suddenly heard a fainting voice of murmuring . Maybe Amol is speaking something while sleeping)

***
Amol: Listen to me

Kareena: This is not my mistake then why should l listen to you. It is yours mistake.

Amol: You will never accept your mistake. I am fed up of this.

Kareena: Same here, even I am fed up. Then let's break our ties.

Amol: Yeah, this will be better for both of us.

Amreena aparts .....

***

Amol: Nahiii

(He woke up with a jolt)

Avni: Kya nahi??

Amol: (while scanning his entire room...He realized he saw morose dream) Tu kab aayi aur kyu aayi, kisliya aayi?????

Avni: Hmmm! Such a cold reception.

Amol: You are seriously not welcomed.

Avni: Huhh! I am going.

(Avni while going from his room. She purposely threw a glass of water on Amol's face)

Amol: Avni, I will not leave you..... Argggg 😒😒

»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««

Now in the other side in Khanna mansion

(Three ladies are forcing a boy to eat. He is eating, eating and eating 🤭😂😂)

Neil: Bas.....mom, Bebe and di. I can't eat more.

Shweta: Aree, What more ? you only ate 4 aloo parathas till now. I made 8 aloo parathas and lassi for you.

Neil: 8??

Bebe: I told Shweta to make 10 pieces but she made only 8. Now finish it. It has been so long, you didn't ate homemade food.

Neil: I missed you and this homemade food.

Kareena: But we  missed you most. I m sure you must be busy enjoying with your friends ( Neil smiled remembering his memories with Avnj)

▤▤▤▤▤▤

(Time lapse.......leap of 4 months. In these 4 months Avneil gave their second year exam and passed with flying colours & promoted in third year. Now only 2 weeks are remaining for Amreena's marriage.......Khanna family and Mehta family are busy with decorations & arrangements)

Door bell rings

Avni: I think Shweta aunty came.......You?? Where is  Shweta aunty?

Neil: Yes me, mom will not come. Come on, I am your guest your would be sister-in-law's brother. Welcome me in a grand way (smirks)

Avni: Sorry,  we don't welcome people who resembles monkey's behaviour.

Neil: Excuse me, I am not monkey. I am a dashing, handsome, hot as well as cool, versatile person. The great Neil Khanna.

Avni: You have a habit of blowing your own trumpet.

Neil: ( rolls in eyes) Will you allow me to enter,  I brought ring for Amol bhai given by Bebe.

Avni: Franly speaking,  I don't want to but being a goodish girl,  I will allow you to enter. Welcome, welcome and welcome the devil Neil Khanna

Neela: Aree Neil come inside beta, where is Shweta?

Neil: Mom is come may be after an hour, as she went to bank.

Neela: good have a sit, l will bring snacks for you. ( to Avni) Avni, these are few flowers which was in our room keep it outside.

( Neela went to kitchen. Avni was holding the flowers. Neil purposely pushed her.....because of it the flowers falled on Neil. )

Neil: This is call welcome.... Flowers are inviting me.... Flowers also want to shower on the great Neil Khanna.....

Avni gave a whatever look to him 🙄

Hola!

Here was the chapter....

If like the chapter then vote & share your views 😊.

Previous target is not yet completed but l love you guys so thought to update it. I hope you like this chapter ☺.

Take care! Stay safe! ❤