Chapter 51

Hello!!

How are you all?? I am updating this story after long time. Shower your valuable votes & precious comments ❤. In this chapter l want good number of votes ☺.

Enjoy Reading!!

Avni blew air on the tattoo of Neil's back. Neil just closed his eyes enjoying the amazing feeling.

Avni: Thank you Neil for coming in my life

Neil: I should be thankful to God for sending such an beautiful Angel in my life.

Time lapse, Days passed.....

Bebe was feeding Neil with her hand.

Neil: Bass Bebe I am full, I can't eat anymore. After 3 hours I have flight.

Shweta is sobbing silently. Neil sat down on his knees and kept his head on her mother's lap.

Neil: Don't worry mom, will come soon. I will miss you.

Voices: We will miss you too.

The owner of the voices are Amreena. Entire Mehta family came to bid bye Neil.

Neela: Take care Neil, have proper food and peaceful sleep.

Ashish: Yes, complete your studies fast, we will be waiting for you.

Neil: Hmm

Prakash: Putar ji just smile, you are only going for two years not forever.

Shweta: Prakash ji, shut up! 2 year means 730 days l have to stay away from him.

Neil: I will bring my luggages down.

Neil's eyes were searching for only for Avni. He thought that Avni didn't came to meet him.

In Neil's room

Neil was checking all the luggages for the last time. Suddenly a soft palm closed his eyes. With in the second Neil recognized the person.

Neil: Avni

Avni smiled

Avni: So, all set to go?

Neil: Yes, I will miss you. Will you?

Avni quickly smacked her lips into his

Neil: Wow so fast.

Avni: Do you want any reply for the previous question?

Neil: Nope I got the answer, I will not mind for replay. Replay is better than reply.

Neil smirked

Avni hit Neil in a fun manner. Avneil came down. Every one was blessing Neil. He was really sad for leaving his family. Kareena hugged Neil tightly.

Kareena: Come soon

Neil nodded

Neil: (wishpered in Kareena's  ears) Yup, I will but before coming, I want small Amreena with whom I will play. You know future planning

Kareena's cheeks automatically turned crimson red.

Prakash: Neil, I think you should  leave otherwise, you will miss your flight.

Neil hugged everyone and went. His eyes were  only on Avni while leaving.

**

After 2 years, yes it had been 2 years Neil left and didn't returned for once. He was very busy with his studies. Many things changed in 2 years. Amreena became proud parents of 6 months baby girl 'Khushi' who brought happiness in the family. Avni did her Masters from India & recently joined Mehta industries. She is eagerly waiting for Neil's arrival. Dd & Sunheri are engaged 3 months ago. Ali, Riya, Karan & Saisha are doing good in their lifes.

In Khanna mansion

Kareena and Shweta were having galla time in Khanna mansion. They were gossiping on the current topics. Suddenly Neela, Bebe enters with the cute angle 'Khushi'. She is 6 month old girl, daughter of Amreena. She is doll of Avni. She is pampered by everyone. Extreme cute with pink chubby cheeks.

Shweta: Awww, here comes my granddaughter.

Kareena: Neela ma, Is Khushi sleeping? Did she trouble you and Bebe?

Neela: Nope, my princess is very sweet. She never disturbed anyone.

Avni: What's up my pretty ladies? Any serious discussion?

Shweta: No my child, we were talking about our princess.

Avni: Hello doll, see your Bua came back from the office.

Neela: Hmm, after 3  days doll, your mama is going to return from U.S.A.

An adorable smile appeared on Avni's face.

Bebe: Finally he will get some time to spend with us. He didn't see Khushi yet. Even our baby will be happy to see her mama.

Khushi was blathering her eye lashes.

Shweta: After 3 days, we will have celebration. Neil is returning from U.S.A after 2 years. I am so excited. Oh sweet God!!

Neela: Bebe, I think we should leave now.

In the Mehta mansion

Avni was sitting on the bed and was chatting with her love 'Neil' .

Avni: I am very excited to meet you.

Neil: So am I, any specific thing you want for yourself, which I have to bring from here.

Avni: Yes

Neil: What?

Avni: Your heart

Neil: My heart is always with you.

Avni: ❤️😌

Neil: Apart from my heart?

Avni: Dark chocolates🍫

Neil: okay my lady will bring for you. Avni, I am currently busy, I need to do packing, will talk to you later.

Avni: Yeah, see you after 3 days. India is waiting for your arrival. Mainly Avneil fans are waiting for you 💟.

Precap : Flight crash

Target: 115 votes

Hello!!

It has been so long l didn't kept any target. In fact l am not happy the number of votes in the previous chapters. First complete the target & then get the complete 🤗.

Take care!! 😍