Chapter 45

Beautiful Avni was sleeping & dreaming about her love Neil

Beautiful Avni was sleeping & dreaming about her love Neil. Neela came to wake her up.

Neela: (caressing Avni's hair) Bacha wake up, Neil will come to pick you up.

Avni: l want to sleep.

Neela: l made poha, if you didn't waked up then your breakfast is cancel.

Avni's sleep goes away

Avni: l am coming down.

Neela: Good girl, l know Poha is your weakness.

A message poped up on Avni's phone

Good morning Darling, l will be waiting outside at 8:30 am. Get ready to go to our special place & ha don't forget to wear some traditional wear. you are looking cute in your panda night wear.

Your to be hubby,
Neil ❤

Avni's cheeks turned crimson red.

Avni wore stunning red Anarkali with a beautiful dupatta lingering on her neck.

Neil was continually staring at Avni without any blink

Avni: Neil let's go

Neil: Wh.... What??

Avni: Neil we are getting late, let's go to the college first. I want to attend Seema ma'am lec. Today she will teach some important concept.

Neil: oh l don't like that ma'am, she always pull my ears.

Avni laughted at Neil's antics.

Avni: Because you are a naughty student.

Avni pulled Neil's ear cutely. They attend the college lecture then Neil took Avni to the near by temple in a bridal style. Avni was astonished by Neil's gesture.

Avni: Neil get me down, we are in the temple. It's public place, people may feel awkward.

Neil: Nope in fact today is the auspicious day for the couple. If today a man carries his love / wife in his arm & climb the 1000 steps then they will live happily forever for 7 generation.

Avni smiled

Avni; Neil it's okay, you may feel tired.

Neil: I want to do this for ourselves hence l told you to wear something in traditional.

Avni: (in mind) l am so blessed to have Neil as my life partner, who always stay besides me in all the phrases. I promise l will be best soulmate in the world.

Avni excitedly kissed on Neil's cheek. Neil was shocked as well as happy by Avni's behaviour.

He was climbing, climbing & climbing
He was covered with the sweat. Avni was clearing his sweats with her dupata. His arms & legs were paining but he wanted to complete the task. He want Avni as his wife for the 7 generations.

Avni: Neil l know you are tired, put me down. We both will walk together & complete it.

Neil: It's okay l will manage infact we are almost there.

After few minutes they can view the upper part of temple. Avneil faces were enlightened with smiles. She was looking at her man who loves her the most.

Neil: Finally we reached, we made it.

Few couples completed the task after him & few left in the middle.

Priest : God bless you both!! May almighty guide you in the proper direction & fulfill all the wishes.

Avneil thanked him. He gave 2 garlands to them & said to exchange it. Neil happily put the garland around Neil's neck & vice versa with Avni. Now priest offered sindur (Vermilion) to Neil. Avni was looking at sindur curiously.

Priest: Son now put this holy Vermilion on the partition of your wife's hair.

Neil took pinch of sindur in the halfway & then again kept in the box.

Neil: l can't do this now. I will come with the bharat to marry my girl. It will take few more years to settle as we both are still students.

Avni nodded

Avni: I will wait for you.

Tears of happiness rolled from their eyes.