Chapter 7

The most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling & knowing that you are the reason behind that smile ☺

Thanks for the votes & comments😇😊

Enjoy reading

Bebe:Prakash & Neil have.......... Passed the task.

Neela: Hello Ashish & Amol, don't be so content still you guys have to make lunch and impress bebe.

Amol:Mom we know that, me and dad and will get pass.

Neil: Yes Neela aunty I m sure master chef Amol bhai and master chef Ashish uncle are going to rock it.

Avni:Let's see  Neil.

Time Lapse

(Ashish & Amol made sizzling biryani, raita, ltalian sauce pasta, & for the desert Caramel custard 😇.... Bebe tastes it and was impressed with it......... Results are boy's team had passed in their punishment........ So boys also know little bit of cooking😜)

Ashish:Neela, I think we should leave, as its late, and want to prepare for tomorrow's presentation.

Amol:Yes maa (Sadly......... already started missing Kareena)

Neela:I think you are right...... We should leave now. Shweta, we have to leave now. Bebe, Prakash ji, Neil& Kareena beta, we have to leave now.

Ashish:Yeah! Actually tomorrow is a working day and I have back to back meetings.

Avni:(smiles) By the way all my works are completed...... I m free.

Shweta:Very nice Avni beta. Neil, kuch sikh Avni se😂.

(Neil makes annoying faces and Avni smiles...... Neela and Ashish touches babe's feet)

Bebe:Bless you both! Hope we meet soon again.

Neela:Yeah! Next time you all have to come at our house for lunch and have to stay for 2 days.

Amol: Yes, we all will have fun.

Avni:Neil, don't be late for tomorrow's first lecture.... It is of your favourite subject economics, If you will be late then I m Sure that your favourite professor is going to out of the class. 😂😂

Neil:Let's see Avni Mehta, I challenge you tomorrow I will be not late in fact I will be early than you.

Avni:Good joke Neil, keep it up! Let's see.

( Mehta family bids good bye to Khanna family and leaves from mansion)

Next morning 'Monday'

( Riya was already sitting on the third bench waiting for Avni.......  for a suprize Neil won the challenge.  He came early)

Riya:what a pleasant surprise... Neil you came early today that too before Avni &Ali.

Neil: Yes Riya (while sitting behind Riya) I had challenged Avni.

(Avni was walking in corridor and Juhi was behind Avni..... Juhi purposely pushed Avni and went ahead luckly Avni didn't fall...... Juhi saw Neil was sitting alone as Ali didn't came till now. Juhi was about to sit beside Neil.... but .......but ........but...... our ladydon Avni sat beside Neil😌...... Avni is faster than Juhi.......... Juhi ka lol😝😂)

Avni : Juhi, you sit with Riya of with someone else as I m sitting with Neil.

(Juhi fumed in anger and behind Avneil......... Ali came and sat beside Riya)

Neil: Avni l won the challenge

Avni: So what.... Today l became late because of bhai..... he was eating his breakfast slowly..... Acha now tell me what you want?

Neil: actually.... Your economics book.

Avni: what today again, you forgot to bring the book. I m not going to share with you.

Neil: (showing puppy faces) plz Avni, u r my best friend na😙

Avni: no Neil, Juhi is your best friend right?

Neil: what is this Avni, you clearly know that l don't like her

(Avni Smiled)

Avni: kuch bhi Neil, ....... Ok don't show me that puppy face l will share with you

Neil: thank Avni, you are the best. You know sharing is caring... 😅

Avni: No need of buttering Neil . I know everything.

( Fortunately Neil's favourite economics professor was absent & they enjoyed that lecture pulling each other legs...... Avneil closeness was badly affecting Juhi... She can't control it & thought for a plan)

In the canteen

Neil: ( on phone)  yes dad , why did you called me?....... Ok dad, no worries l will come to the office.

Neil: guys l have to leave, dad called me to the office...... Bye guys & specially Avni , today Ali will drop you.

Avni: why will l listen to you, l brought my car today.

Neil: l already had talked to Amol bhai , you will not go alone. Ali will drop you, bye, take care!

Avni: humm, same to you
( Neil went).... ( to Ali) l am not going with you. Today Riya's mom is having appointment with doctor. You drop Riya in your bike.

( Neil does not know about Riya's mom appointment)

Ali: l will call Amol bhai, he will drop you

Avni: no need Ali, l m not a kid l can go alone

Riya : Avni you can but it's dark.... Will you manage? It's all because of extra lecture.

Avni: yes Riya no worries now you guys should leave.

Ali: no Avni, l m not feeling to go. First  let me inform Amol bhai & Neil.

Avni: oh god Ali, why don't you understand.

( Ali calls Neil but Neil's phone is silent so he didn't pick up the call then he called Amol but Amol phone was switched off as he was in the meeting....... He was about to call Neela)

Avni: Ali now no need to  call them, trust me Ali, l will go. I really can't understand why everyone gives me instructions. Here Neil & there Amol bhai. Come on Yaar, l m grown up girl.

Riya: still Avni.... Neil will scold you, if you went alone in the dark.

Avni: you are getting late Riya, go with Ali. Now if you guys don't go from here then l swear l will not talk with you guys

Ali: Avni Yaar..... This ladydon will never listen to anyone. Ok Avni, drive carefully. Call me once you reached

Avni: yeah, bye guys....... Oh god, l didn't saw the time it's really late. Now l have to leave.

( Avni drives car...... Suddenly in the middle of the road the car stops...... The road was empty....)

Avni: why my car is not working? Great Avni Mehta, now Phone battery is also dead. Mom & dad are also going to scold me. Now what to do? There is no mechanic near by. She hears a voice.........

Precape: promo part

Whose voice is it?

Avni will be in a trouble?

Longest chapter!!

Votes!! Comments!!

With love,
Riya☺