Chapter 20

Happy Reading ☺

Neil: Avni wait.....

(Avni started splashing water on Neil and Vice-versa. They were entirely wet till now. Avneil were enjoying with each other. Suddenly Avni's leg slips, she was about to fall down but two strong arms of Neil saved her)

 Suddenly Avni's leg slips, she was about to fall down but two strong arms of Neil saved her)

Neil: Avni are you ok?

Avni:Ye.... Yes... (Started sneezing)

Neil: I said you earlier to take care of yourself but you will never listen to me. Now you go to your room, I will say the servant to send broth for you.

Avni: No need of broth Neil.

Neil: Excuse me, I am not asking you I am saying you. Go to your room.

Avni: Ok fine.

In Juhi's room.

Juhi: I am very upset Monika. My room is very far Neil's room. Now how can I meet him?

Monika: You will Juhi, by the way this time our college has organised hot water in swimming pool, are you interested?

Juhi: No, I am only interested in Neil ( blushing)

Monika: Come on yaar Juhi, what if your luck, if Neil is there in the pool too.

Neil: I hope Neil is there, let's go.

(They saw Neil in the pool)

Juhi: (in mind) Thank god Neil is over here but where is Avni? I think she must be in her room. Wait let me first do some crazy thing with Avni theter I will enjoy with Neil.

(Juhi to the readers: Hello ji , hello readers! How are you all? You all were missing me? I am back🤟🤟. Now I will trouble Avni. Then I and Neil will spend time. Thinking of spending time with Neil making me shy 🙈🙈 ( blushing). Ok bye readers. I have to execute the plan

( Me to Juhi: Aapna boriya badtar le aur nikal Chuhi 😝)

(Juhi went to Avni's room. Avni controlled her blood seeing Juhi)

Avni: What are you doing here?

Juhi: l came here to say that Neil got hurt. His arms are bleeding badly.

Avni: What? How? Is he fine?

Juhi: Actually by mistakely I threw pebbles on his arms.