Chapter 1

Lady: Tillu get up, it's already late.

Boy: I don't want to get up mom, let me sleep.

Lady:Oh my god! then when will you go to college. Do you even remember today is your last day to submit assignment.

Boy:Oh! I completely forgot. Thank you mom. I think I slept too long.

(The boy is none another than our hero 'Neil Khanna' and that lady is all our Neil's mom 'Shweta Khanna'...... On the dinning table)

Neil: Good morning everyone

Prakash: Good morning, Neil  l m already going to office should I drop you?

Neil:No dad, it's ok I will go with Ali.

(Neil calling to Ali....... Ali's phone ringing....... Ali picks up the phone)

Neil:What's app bro!Where are you?

Ali:On the way to college.

Neil:(In a shocking way) you leffftt.

Ali:Yes!!! Today is our last day for submission of our assignment, and I don't want to get less marks on my assignment and do you still remember the subject for the assignment given??? It's Economics and that evil professor....... uff.

Neil:(In an angry mood) Ali!!! How you even dare to leave me alone. Couldn't you call me at least once.

Ali:Just check your call list.... I had called you at least for 20 times, but you are the sleeping beauty. Oh sorry! Sleeping beauty is for that girl,  you are sleeping charm.

Neil:Oh Sorry! didn't saw it. Stayed awake late night so that I can complete my assignment and show that miss Ajooba that we boys are not lossers, we can also do it but you know me very well, I forgot to set alarm and got late.

Ali:Now it's okay! I am on the way.... will reach college in 2 min, now you just take your bag, bike's key and come to college, and don't forget to bring your assignment this time, remember last time, you bought assignment but lost 2-3pages.Come on come now. Chal bye.... See you in college.

Neil:Bye bro! See you!!!

(Neil in hurry to pack his bag and to leave for college.)

Other side
(Girl is already ready wearing top and jeans and looking stunning)

Neela: Avi beta, have your breakfast slowly y are you eating so fast?

Avni: Ma, why u r taking tension. Well today l don't want to become late for the college.

Amol: Why Avi, any problem?

Avni: No bro, I have to submit, my assignment.

College campus

Riya(Avni's friend): Hi Avni, how are you?

Avni:I mean fine. Oh! it's time for the class, let's go.

(Professor enters to class, everyone settles, professor asks for the assignment, every one submitted but still Neil didn't appeared to the class........ After 5 min....... Neil at the classroom door)

Neil:May I come in Sir?

Professor:Neil, are late again for 15 minutes come but next time I will not allow this, now you submit your assignment.

(Neil submit his assignment and 2 pages are missing as usual.................... Avni and Riya are sitting on third bench, Ali and Neil are sitting on fourth bench.................... Avneil and Aliya are friends but have love and hate relationship)

Avni:Neil, as usual late, Again you slept for long time.

Neil:Yes madam any problem, by the way,Ali I bought someone's favourite chocolate, do you want?

Avni:No I want, give me.

Neil:Take it, in return of this you have to give me your Economics notebook for today.

Avni:Wow! The great Neil Khanna didn't brought the Economics book, now your favourite professor will throw you out of the class.

(Avni and Riya starts laughing at Neil)

Precape: Avni vs Juhi, Avneil and Amreena in the Khanna mansion