Chapter 65

Hiiii

Enjoy Reading✨📖

Avni: Yeah bhai, chillax.

Amol: All the best Avni, I know today you have an important meeting with RV Group and Industries. I know you will crake this deal.

Avni got up early and started doing her morning chores. Suddenly she observed few flowers in the garden which were blooming happily towards the sun. Sweet impudence of elegant fragrance was spread in the atmosphere. Today she have an important metting with Jira Group and Industries. She took all the important files and documents. She made her way towards the dinning table to make her breakfast. An aroma was enhancing in the kitchen. Maybe today cook made delicious breakfast for everyone.

Amol: Wow you came Avu, sit on the chair. I will serve you the breakfast.

Avni: You will serve the breakfast?

Amol: Yeah so what, why you are so shocked. Today I especially cooked food for you.

Amol smiled at Avni.

Kareena: Yeah Avni, today Amol woke up early and cooked food especially for you.

Avni: Great, I am excited for it.

Amol served mix vegetable paratha with chole, wheat steamed momos, chocolate smoothie. Ofcourse Avni's favourite poha was also present.

Avni: Wow, smell is good, now let's taste it.

Avni took a spoon of poha and took near her mouth. She closed her eyes while Amol gave a nervous look towards Avni and Kareena.

Avni: Bhai, are you sure, you cooked it?

Amol: ye... Yeah, I did everything. I didn't even allowed Kareena to help me. How is it? Did you liked it?

Avni: Amol bhai, its awesome. I am telling you drop this CEO'S job and start cooking in the restaurant.

Amol: Good idea, I will think about it.

Kareena: Uff God, Amol your sister is just kidding.

Avni: Yeah bhai chillax. Just take a deep breath.

Amol: All the best Avni, l know today you have an important meeting Jira group and industries. I know you will crake this deal.

Avni : Don't worry bhai, I will give my hundred percent.

Avni got a call from Neil. Avni completed her breakfast and went near her car.

Avni : hello Neil?

Neil: yeah good morning my dear sweet heart Avni blushed.

Neil: Now don't show your red cheeks to anyone.

Avni : who told you that I am blushing?

Neil: I know you in and out Avni. All best my love. I know CEO jina  group and Industries going to impress with you work.

Avni: hope so

Neil: okay I will disconnect the call. Will catch up later.

Avni: yeah see ya bye.

Neil: bye.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter✨.

Next chapter is already in the draft, if l get good response and good number of votes then l will give double update....

Target: 105 votes

Complete the target and get the update 😊

Take care!!