Chapter 16

Enjoy Reading ☺

(Next day.... In the Mehta mansion)

Tring..... Tring....... Tring

Avni: Oh god....... I want to sleep more ( while opening her eyes) dad, you are here?

Ashish: Yes princess, you are going to Manali for 1 week. I am going to miss my princess so I just thought to wake you up.

Avni: So sweet of you dad. Even I am going to miss you. But don't worry I will call you daily.

Ashish: Ok now get up and get ready.

(Other side in Khanna mansion)

Shweta: Gods........ What should I do with this boy? It's already 7:15 and Neil have to leave.... Other wise he can't go to Manali..... But this tillu is sleeping like kumbhkaran ......( to Neil) chal utja varna Tu Manali nahi ja payeega..... Phir Avni akeli mazza karegi Manali mein.

(Neil got up within a second hearing Avni's name)

Neil: Right mom.... aaj Manali jana hai..... god I am late.

(Neil gets ready...... In dinning table)

Bebe: Neil have your breakfast

Neil: No Bebe l will have my breakfast in the bus

Shweta: Ok bye Tillu....... Take care...... Enjoy beta.

( Neil was the last person to arrive in the college😂)

Professor: Again you are late Neil...... No discipline.... Nothing.......get into the bus we have to go to the station

(Avneil's group were laughing on Neil..... Ok now let me introduce Avneil's friends..... Neil's friends are Ali, DD, Karan and Avni's friends are Riya, Sunheri, Saisha. Karan and Saisha are dating each other from last 3 months. DD and Sunheri has crush on each other but entire group knows about it and Aliya are the best friends of Avneil)

Avni: Guys someone is late today🤭🤭

Neil: Avni ki bacchi, shut your mouth. Chalo bus mein chalte hai.

(Every one settles down in the bus. Karan and Saisha, DD and Sunheri, Aliya and Avneil were sitting together.

Karan: Guys let's play something.

Neil: Yeah, but what to play that too in the bus after a while we will reach station.

Avni: I have an idea..... Let's play truth and dare once we are in the train.

Sunheri: Yeah, nice idea.

DD: (blushing) Yeah Sunheri, nice idea.

Professor: We have reached now take your seats in the train.

(There were 8 members in Avneil's group so they took one entire coach......... After some time they all settled down in the seats)

Ali: Guys we have to make chits of every one's names because it is difficult to rotate the bottle in the train.

Avni: Ok, I am making chits. I will put the names in this box. Everyone will get chance to pick the chits and name which is written in the chit will ask the question to that person