Chapter 68

Hiiii

Enjoy Reading!!

Neil started creating beautiful love marks on Avni's neck. While she moaned in pleasure.

"I love you Neil", Avni replied softly.

"I love you too Avni darling", Neil said to Avni. Neil was again going to captured Avneil's juicy, luxurious yet delicate lips but suddenly a knocking sound broke their movement. Avni's cheeks turned into red rose. She quickly scrolled down the window.

Avni: Yes?

Avneil found an old couple. The elder man gave an teasing smile to Avneil while Neil scratched his long hairs.

Old man: Doing romance in the middle of the road? Naughty boy.

Neil nodded shamelessly and laughed sheepishly.

Old woman: Uff!!! You old man, why are you disturbing this lovable couple?

Old man: Hey Hey you, my lady, I am not old. I am still young from my heart.

Avni: How cute.

Neil: Yeah, you both are so warm hearted.

Avni: Neil, when we both will become old, our hairs will turn into grey, colour still you will keep loving me?

Neil: Very wrong question my love because this heart only belongs to you.

Old man: God bless you both, children. So when you guys are planning to get marry?

By hearing this question both Avneil were quiet.

Neil: We...We...actually

Avni cuts Neil in middle.

Avni: Very soon, may be with in two months.

Neil gave strange look to Avni. The sweet old golden couple and gave their blessing and went from there. Avneil gave staring at each other.

Neil: Avni, what was the need to say that we are going to get marry soon. You remember right first we will search your elder brother then we both will tie the knot.

Avni: Oh my god Neil, here I am feeling so desperate to make myself as Mrs.Avni Neil Khanna and you want to postpond my marriage date.

Neil: Avni actually I was thinking something else.

Avni don't think so much. Your brain will start crying. Neil, I already said to you that Amol bhai is my mentor, my brother. I respect him. No one can replace him. I am eagerly waiting for that special day when you will me as all yours.

Neil gave his precious smile.

Neil: Okay sweet heart, we will call the priest to decide a new marriage date for us.

Avni: Yes Neil, how long.

Neil: Almost there, will reach within five minutes.

Neil took Avni into posh area, middle of the artificial lake. Few candles light dinner was placed tables.

From him to hey baby,
from you to we,
from your and mine to our,
from best friend to better half,
I think we are already growing old together.

Hola!!

Kindly share, vote & comment!!

Take care!!