Chapter 59

Hey!!

Finally our Adu is back💓. I am so happy😊. Today's chapter is dedicated to Aditi 😍.

Today Avni will also get to know about her past. All the secret will be reveal today. Are you all excited?

Inlined comments are always welcome 🌺.

Enjoy Reading📖 ☺

Voice: What I am Ananya Verma?

Neil: Yes Avni, you are the real Ananya Verma and it was your birth certificate which you got in the store room.

Avni: So explain to me. Neela ma, are you my real mother?

Neela and everyone was silent and Avni was in a dilemma.

Neela: (caressing Avni's hair) Bacha, we love you so much. We can never hurt you. We wanted to say you everything but we were afraid.

Avni: (cuts Neela) Mrs. Neela Mehta, will you explain me my past? I am waiting.

Neela was truly hurted by Avni's igorance behaviour.

Neela: Okay so 25 years ago, I met you for the first time in the hospital. Your real mother Asha Verma, my best friend was pregnant. You had one elder brother and grandparents. Your real father left this world when Asha was 3 months pregnant. She was completely broken. After 6 months you, my cute and sweet bacha was born but your destiny played a cruel game with you dear. While delivering you, Asha lost her life.

Avni's eyes filled with big tears.

Your grand parents were not happy with the news. They always wanted boy for the family but girl was born. Your grand parents started hating you. They started giving bad names to you. You were a pure soul but they believe you brought sorrow in the family. Firstly they lost their son and then their daughter-in-law. Your elder brother who was three years older than you was very fond of you. He never knew the hatred of the grand parents towards you. I still remember he used to care like a doll.

Your grand parents were always behind you, they actually never care about you. Only your elder brother was on your side. Like this one year passed, I used to observe everything but couldn't say anything to them. One day, I saw your grandparents in NGO. I was very suspicious by the act. Later I got to know that they disown you and left the city. They were cruel to leave such a beautiful soul in the NGO. After 2 days, I and Ashish adopted you as your daughter. Hence we changed your name Ananya Verma to Avni Mehta.

Amol always wanted to have a little sister with whom he wanted to play. Amol was very fond of you. Trust me Avni, I searched your grand parents and your elder brother everywhere but I couldn't find them. After 12 years, I got to know that they were well settled in aboard. Bacha, we wanted to say you everything, but we were afraid.

Avni was silent with the confession. Her eyes were full of tears. Nose and cheeks got swollen.

Avni: So, who all knew my past except me?

Neil: Avni, Neela aunty, Ashish uncle, Amol jiju, Kareena di, mom, dad, Bebe and me.

Avni was shocked

Avni: Wow Mr. Neil Khanna, everyone knew about me even you? Bolo Neil. You guys didn't even though to reveal this secret of past to me.

Avni holded Neil's collar harsly

Neil: I was afraid to lose you.

Avni: Really? Wait a sec ( to Neela) Mrs. Mehta the pic in my phone is my real mother?

Neela: Y...yeah bacha, how did you got this pic?

Avni: I got a message form an unknown number just 3 minutes ago. Thank you Mr and Mrs Mehta now its my time, I should take a leave. You both took good care of me. I will go from here.

Neil holded Avni's hand angrily.

Neil: Wh...what are you saying? They are your parents. This is your house.

Avni: No... No I have to search my elder brother and my grandparents. I can't live here.

Hello!!

So Avni is adopted by Neela & Ashish.

What do you think , who are Avni's brother & grandparents?

**

I recently updated one new book 'New hope of Love❤'. Give it a try & shower your love through votes & comments.

Take care!! ヾ(^-^)ノ

Take care!! ヾ(^-^)ノ