Chapter 17

Enjoy Reading

Neil (smirks) : lady don I am waiting.

Avni: Avni Mehta will never lose the game.

(Avni goes closer to Neil..... Her soft lips touched Neil's check.......Neil was in his dreamland with his dream queen i.e his lady don Avni...... All his friends started clapping of course expect 2 people.... I know you guys have gussed it..... Juhi and Monica)

Saisha: They are looking so cute ❤

Karan: I am proud of you Avni you did it.

Neil: Hayee Avni you made my day, but you kissed me on cheek.....but....l will manage.

(Avni was flushed in red)

Avni: You should Neil, let's continue the game. DD pick up the chit...... DD who is the lucky person going to ask question you?

DD: Jai Hanuman ji bacha lena......... The lucky or rather than unlucky is none other than dashing Neil Khanna😂

Neil: Chal beta bol, what do you want?

DD: I will choose dare...

Neil: DD do you remember, when we were in first year you had danced in one item song. So I want you to dance in front of us especially in front of Sunheri in item song😂😅

Ali: Yes.... mazza aayega.

DD: Mera self-respect gaya🤣🤣

Sunheri: Aisa kuch nahi hai  DD.... Chalo dance karo. I want to see your dance.

DD: ok I will dance only for you.

(Sunheri blushes........ Neil plays...... Item song  o saki saki & DD  dances on it.... The scene was hilarious. Imagine DD is doing belly dance.....😂😂)

Sunheri: Aacha dance tha DD (laughing)

DD: Thanks Sunheri..... If you liked it then I will dance again. 🤭🤭

Neil: DD apna enthusiasm bacha ke rakh one week ke liye.

(Now Monica picks up the chit..... Sunheri will ask question to her.... Monika chooses truth)

Sunheri: So Monica have you ever lied to your parents.

Monica: Lie woh bhi mein.... Never..... I never lied to my parents.

Juhi:(in mind) Kitna jhut bolti hai.... Usdin mere saamne aapne mom se jhot bola ki she is studying in my place but she was with her boyfriend.

(Karan picks up the chit)

Karan: Bhai mein toh dare hi lunga..... Riya ask question.

Riya: Ok let me think.

Ali: Gaya 30 min..... What makeup ki dukan will think?

Avni: Ali let her think..... I am sure that she will give Karan the best dare but Riya give him a difficult dare.

Riya: Don't worry Avni...... Saisha and Karan are dating each other. So Karan you have to say I love you to Saisha in 5 different languages.

Avni: Hmm Karan dare complete kar.

Karan: ok this is simple....

Saisha l love you ( eng)
Mein tum se pyaar karta hu (hindi)
Je t'aime ( French)
Ami tomaya bhalobasi ( bengali)
Mi tula prem karto ( marathi)

Saisha: Awww l love you too💖

( Saisha blushes)

Suneri: How romantic!!

Karan: Now it's Neil's turn. Pick up the chit

( Neil picks up the chit...... As soon as he saw the name in the chit he was numb)

Ali: chup kyu hai bol na kiska naam hai?

Neil: woh.... Woh.... Chu.... Chuhi ka

( Juhi was most happiest person right now....)

Juhi: Neil baby

Neil glares her

Juhi: l mean Neil.... What you want truth or dare?

Avni: Neil will choose dare like me otherwise l will consider Neil as looser

Neil: ok fine... I choose dare

Neil ( in mind):  please God save me from chuhi

Juhi (blushing): Neil the dare is............

You have to propose me

( as soon as all heard Neil's dare they were utter silence . ....... All were shocked & l think now you guys are also shocked....... Hai na??)

Avni completed her dare so do you think Neil will also complete his dare?

Neil will propose Juhi that too in front of his lady don?

What do you think share your views......

If you like the chapter then vote, comment & follow me!!

Next chapter after good response

Stay safe! Take care!