Chapter 60

Hey!!

Hey!!

How are you all?

Read till the end 💞.

Enjoy Reading📖

Avni: No... No... I have to search my elder brother and my grandparents. I can't live here.

Avni ran away from without seeing anyone, leaving behind her phone which flashes her real mom's pic.

Neil: Av... Avni, listen.

Neela started crying bitterly, Shweta and Kareena were consoling her.

Amol: Oh....Avni left her phone. Where did she went?

Neil scanned Avni's phone and especially the unknown number.

Neil: (on call with DD) DD, I will message you one unknown number, trace it and inform me about the owner of the number.

DD: Okay Neil, this IPS officer DD will bring the culprit in front of you.

**

In the beach

Avni was sitting quietly and staring the sky which turned in the reddish orange colour. The sun is going to set & new moon with twinkling stars are going to appear on the sky. Cold winds were touching Avni's skin. It is well said, new day starts with a new hope & new challenges. Here Avni too faced her past situation with full of Challenges captured in it.

Avni's pov:

Why?? God why, I am adopted? My real mom is Asha ma. Neela ma and Ashish dad never disclosed this secret to me. Neil... Neil, I never expected from Neil. He had promised me that he will share every secrets with me then, why Neil never said anything to me? I will search my real elder brother and grandparents. Am I really jinx? Am I bad omen in every one's family?

Tears dropped from Avni's eyes. Suddenly she observed one rough hand over her shoulder.

Avni: You?

Person: Yeah me..... Ravi.... Neil's friend.

Avni: hmm

Ravi: I was just passing from here. Actually l love beaches hence thought to visit & spend some quality time over here but l found you crying near the sea shore. All okay?? Should I call Neil??

Avni: No... No... No need to call Neil. There is no need to inform anything to him. Actually today l got to know about my past. Hence l am upset.

Ravi: If you want, you can share with me.

Avni: I want my real elder brother back.

Ravi looked at Avni curiously.

Hello!!

What do you think who had send the pics to Avni? Who is the main culprit??

Who is Avni's real elder brother?

So sorry for the short update but l will try to update long next time 😊.

**

Finally l completed 10 books 📚. I want a quick review. Which story you liked the most? It will give me a clear idea.....
Comment down below 🌺

1. Made for each other

2. Avneil OS

3. You are my Asset not Liability

4. Precious Thoughts & Quotes

5. Our cute friendship

6. Bride Swap

7. Graphic designer name boards

8. My heartbeat for whom??

9. Royal Love or Deal

10. New hope of Love

 New hope of Love