Chapter 24

Hello Everyone
Read it till the end
Enjoy Reading ☺

Time lapse... All were enjoining  their treaking. Avni was having fear of height and Neil was helping  her in every  moment. Although  Neil was having height fear still was happily acting like superman for Avni. He was guiding her and for the first  time Avni was listening his instructions patiently....

Neil: Avni keep your left leg infront.

Avni: yeah

( Suddenly Avni's leg slips but luckily our hero Neil holds her hand in a nick of time)

Avni: Aaah... mummy...Aaah...

Neil: Are you  ok Avni? ,said in a concerned way.

( Avni nodded her head from left to right )

Avni: Neil I think I will not continue this you all enjoy it.

Neil: I will also not continue this.  I can't leave you alone. I will stay here.

Avni: No  need Neil, It's only matter of half an hour then I will join you guys.

Neil: No way, I will be with you.
( to Ali ) you all carry on. We will come on the trip together.

( All smiled and went  because they knew neil will denie )

Neil: careless girl never takes care of herself

Avni: No, I can take care myself.

Neil: Pagal ladki.

Avni: Yes I am pagal......papa ka girl......pagal (hehe)

(Neil gave a are you serious look)

Avni: Now don't stare at me. I know I am intelligent girl still 😌😌....

Neil: Just stup up!

Avni : Haww Neil, we are in a public place, how can you say me shirt up?

Neil: Arggggg.........Now I will not say anything.....I am going.....you girl stay alone.

Avni : (while getting up) Neil......Neil......sorry.....(holding her cutely) sorry na Neil.

(Neil went ahead Avni started following him.........After few distance )

Avni: (from behind) Neil sunno na.

Neil: ( turned behind) Ms Mehta now you are not feeling any pain in your leg?

Avni: No ,its better now.... chalo.....its your responsibility that I should not get hurt.

Neil: I think we should start  climbing before world war III starts.

Avni: I never start any argument. If anyone is interested in argument is 'you'

Neil: Oh! Come on......accept it....it's you.

Avni: No way.

Neil: Do you know what ......you have nasty arrogance and tons of attitude.

Avni: How dare you? Amol bhai says I am the cutest and sweetest soul.

Neil: Oh please....

Avni: you lazy donkey 😂😂

Neil: You....you wild cat😂😂

Avni: ssssssstop it Neil......otherwise I will pull your hair and Ms. Mehta knows that Mr.Tillu loves his hair the most.

(Neil keeps his hands over his hair)

Neil: My sweetest lady don let's go.

(After lots of argument at last Avneil reached their destination )

Professor: We finally reached here.

DD: The view from the tip of the mountain is adorable.

Avni: The skyline is so dazed which beautify the nature.

Professor: Students today we are going to stay over here. Tents will be made by you. Captain Akash, now it's your responsibility that students should stay in the tent. Nobody should roam on dark otherwise it will be risky. Most important students look at that mountain. That mountain is known as Bujj. You all are not allowed to go there.

Ali: Why sir?

Professor: I don't know you will believe it or not .......today is purnima the full moon day..... It is believe to be auspicious. Generally, the full moon represents feminine power.....it is said that whoever reaches that tip of the mountain their wish will come true.

Karan: Wow  means whoever reached the tip their wishes will  be fulfilled?

Professor: Yes but it is risky, even it is also said out of 100% people only 20% people returned back, 80% of people didn't returned . The guards said they were killed by some spirit and this things happened only on full moon day & on no moon day means only on Purnima and Amavasya

DD: Then we will go there.

Professor: Don't even think of it. I repeat don't even think of going there. It is very risky and I can't risk your life. It's better if you stay over here. If you think about wishes then let me tell you, your  wishes can be fulfilled in future but your life is more important than your wish.

Ali: But sir experience is also important.

(Avneil thinks about Professor and Ali's words......)

Target - 8 followers

What are Avneil thinking, any idea.....

What do you think will Avneil go there?

Here is the riddle, just try it even if the answer is wrong it's ok ☺....

What goes up and down but doesn’t move?????

Socho socho aur reply bhi dooooo.....

If you like the chapter then vote, comments & follow me

Take care!

Lot's of love,
Riiii