Chapter 66

Hiiii!!

Enjoy Reading📖

Avni reached Mehta office and went inside her cabin to check out all the presentation. Her sharp wind was also determined to found and search for real brother. Although she knew her Neil will help her in everything.

Avni's PA: Ma'am the CEO of RV Group and Industries is waiting for you.

Avni: Okay, I am coming, ask for the refreshment in the mean time.

Avni's PA: Yes ma'am

Suddenly Avni received a message from Neil.

"All the best my love. I know you will crake this deal"- Neil

"Thanks Neil"- Avni

Avni quickly took her coat and went towards the meeting room for her surprised she found Mr. Ravi Verma sitting infront of her.

Avni: (happily surprised) Ravi bhai, you over here?

Ravi: Yes Avni, I am the CEO of RV Group and Industries.

Avni: Wow strange, I never knew it I only thought you as Neil;s good friend.

Ravi: Yeah, I am Ravi Verma.

Avni: Verma? Your last name?

Ravi: Yes, what happened Avni?

Avni: I mean....my real name...I mean my real name is Ananya Verma.

Ravi: Great sis.

Avni smiled at him.

Avni: So let us start our official meeting

Ravi nodded

They completed their meeting with in turo to three vows. Ravi was highly impressed by Avni's dedication and skills. After all she is MD of Mehta Group and Industries. Ravi was looking forward to sign in the deal. Avni was too equally excited for it.

Avni: So Ravi bhai, lets have the lunch together?

Ravi: Jiya, must be waiting for me. May be some other time.

Avni: What is this bhai? You toh everything have or had a lunch with your beautiful wife but what about me?

Avni pouted

Ravi: So you are blackmailing me?

Ravi raised his eyebrows.

Avni: Yeah kind off, infact I am very hungry.

Avni smiled sheepishly.

They both ordered Tandoor brocoli as a starter. Their main course includes Veg Hyderabadi, Panner Tikka Masala, Butter Kulcha, Roti and Green Salad.

Ravi: Oh my god, I am done. Now I need extra hours in gym to burn the calories.

Avni: Come on bhai, its nothing like that. Neil is foodie too. He loves to eat Indian, Chinese, Tandoor kind of food stuffs.

Happiness was reflecting on her face.

Ravi: So, you both guys are happy? Matter is solved between you both?

Avni: Yes bhai, we goth are searching my elder brother. Oh god, that day I couldn't show you my Ayesha ma's pic. Wait the photo is downloaded in my phone.

Ravi: Great then, even I am also interested and excited to see your mother's pic.

Avni went towards the table to bring her mobile phone. She opened the gallery option. She choose Ayesha ma's particular pic and passed the phone to Ravi. He was about to see it but suddenly they heard knocking voice.

Avni: Yes?

Avni PA: Ma'am, your file is kept on Amol Sir's cabin.

Avni: Okay, Thanks.

Avni: Ravi bhai, did you say the pic?

Ravi: No wait, I will check it.

Ravi was about to click and see Ayesha's pic and suddenly the phone blank out.

Ravi: Oh no my bad luck. Your charge limited got ended.

Avni: Sorry, I forgot to charge my phone.

Ravi: No worries, better luck next time.

**

Hola!!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Ravi didn't found out Ayesha's pic.

What will happen in future?

Keep thinking!!

**

This beautiful cover is designed by my friend Komal adorable_az 😇

**

My book 'Made for each other' is now available on Mybard app.

Take care!! (≡^∇^≡)

Take care!! (≡^∇^≡)