Chapter 32

Hiiiii everyone!! ☺

Missed me?? Or missed this story??😂🤭

I was supposed to update this one yesterday night but because of technical issue it got delayed.

Enjoy Reading ❤

Sun rised, a new day started with new hope. One soul was sleeping peacefully with a cute pout lingering on her face and on the other side Mr. Romeo is cherishing his last night memories.

Neil's pov:

Last night was the best night in my life. Why do I feel happy and contended whenever Avni is near to me. My frown automatically changes to smile by viewing only glimpse of her. Whenever I close my eyes. I always find her pretty face. I easily get lost in her innocence and charming personality. Ali is right, I am in love with her. Yes the great 'Neil Khanna' felt in love with his ladydon 'Avni Mehta'.

Suddenly Neil hears his love sweet voice.

Avni: Why my head is paining?

Neil: Here is the lemon water, drink it.

(Avni without any arguing had it)

Avni: By the way, what are you doing in my room?

Neil: For your kind information, this is hotel not your bedroom.

(Avni while scanning the room, she gets some flashes of previous night)

Avni: Neil, kal raat ko kya hoya tha?

(Neil thought to tease her)

Neil: Kal raat ko... Kal raat ko hamare bich sabh kuch ho gaya.

Avni: Ky....Kya ho gaya?

Neil: Avni, samagha karo tum 18+ ho...

(Avni tries to remember each and every thing )

Avni: Yes, mujhe yaad aa gaya. Hum dono ne sirf kiss kiya tha.

Neil came closer to her, his smirks made Avni nervous. Avni's cheeks turned crimson red.

Neil: correct kissss

Avni: so..... I was not on sense hence this happened but you too didn't stop it.

Neil: I was confused that time

Avni: Why are you coming closer to me?

Neil: Avni, do you feel something for me? Can you feel butterfly dancing in your stomach?

Avni: Why are you asking such questions to me?

Neil: Nothing you get fresh up, we will reach Mehta Mansion soon.

Avni: Neil, what will you say to mom? I am afraid ( said Avni while bitting her nails)

Neil: Don't fear, when Neil is here.

(After few hours they reached Mehta mansion)

Neela: Welcome, welcome, I was waiting for you guys. I am ready with question paper🤭.

Avni: Yes mom, we are listening.

Neela: Ok, so my first question is where were you guys?

Neil: Ali's house

Avni: Hotel

Both said the answer in same time, Neela got suspicious

Neil: I mean, first we went to hotel and then we enjoyed and stayed in Ali's house.

Avni: Yeah, sleepover.

(Neela was half convinced with their answer)

Neela: All your friends stayed or only you two?

Avni: We all

Neela: Ok.. Let me call everyone.

Avneil:  Nahiiiiii

Neela: kyu?

Avni: Actually mom, now everyone will be busy, so you can call them afterwards.

Neil: Neela aunty, I am very hungry. Can l have your handmade delicious food.

Neela: Sorry beta, I started my questions directly. Give me 15 - 20 mins, I will make poha and sandwiches.

Neil: Yup

(Avneil were relifed. Later they informed everything to their friends of course except that kiss part😌)

Time Laspe

Avni's pov:

My first kiss is taken by my best friend 'Neil Khanna'. I don't know how I got lost in the moment but in the morning Neil was chilled out. I think he doesn't want to feel me uncomfortable but l feel different whenever l spend time with him. He is special.

Neil's pov:

Finally, I found my love of my life. I will propose you Avni very soon. I want to know what you feels for me.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Silent readers plz vote.

Votes!!  Comments!!  Take care!! 💗