Chapter 37

Enjoy Reading ❤

It was haldi ceremony held in Mehta mansion... Entire house was decorated with yellow marigold flowers and glitters of golden colour beautify the surrounding. Ms.Beauty and Mr.Handsome were ready in their yellow outfits looking dashing. Bebe, Neela, Shweta, Avni and their friends were busy applying haldi on Amreena.

Kareena's outfit

Kareena's outfit

Avni's outfit

Kareena: Mom where is Neil?

Shweta: Neil must be busy with his friends.

Neela: Areee Mrs. Ragini Pandit l welcome, welcome.

Ragini: Thank you Mrs. Mehta, I must say your mansion is very pretty.

Neela: Thanks

Avni: Neil come, apply haldi on bhai.

(Neil threw full bucket of haldi water on Amol. They were enjoying the ceremony. Ragini purposely dropped some quantity of oil on the floor and was hidden behind the pillars. Neela and Shweta were talking regarding the rituals. Avni noticed the oil which was spread on the floor)

Avni: Neela maaaa move from there.

(Neela and Shweta didn't heard it.... Avni purposely pushed Neela, Neela was saved but unfortunately Avni's legs slipped and fell down, she rolled the staircase)

Neil: (shouted) Avniiii

Neela: Ashish, call the doctor.

(Avni was unconscious and had a small cut on her forehead. Neil pattered Avni's cheek)

Neil: Avni, please open your eyes. please don't leave me alone.

(Every one was worried for Avni. Neil took Avni in the bridal style in her room. Neil was holding Avni's hand  tightly as if his life depends on her)

Doctor: Nothing to worry, she is fine. She will get her conscious within 1 hour.

Neela: Thank you Doctor.

Ragini: Neela don't cry, control yourself, I can understand how you are feeling right now. I am also a mother.

(Neil was very much tensed for Avni. For the first time Neil felt losing someone very close to his heart)

Neil's pov: Now I will say everything to Avni. I can't be late. I cannot live without my Avni. I will confess my feelings to her.

Shweta's pov: How did Avni slipped? I don't know why, but I am feeling that some thing is fishy.

(Later Avni got her conscious and was absolutely fit and fine)

Bebe: Kaise hai meri bacchi?

Avni: Bilkul mast (said Avni while smiling)

Avni: Neela ma, are you fine?

Neela: (faking anger) Dekho pouch kon raha hai?

(Avni pouted)

Neil: Have something, you didn't ate anything from a long time.

(Every one was happily seeing Neil's gesture towards Avni)

Time lapse

Shweta: Avni I want to talk to you.

Avni: Yes aunty.

Shweta: How did you slipped?

Avni: Actually I saw the few oil was dropped on the floor and mom was coming near to it hence, I pushed her and by mistakely I slipped.

Shweta: Avni beta any idea how & who spilled it?

Avni: No need to worry aunty, I think the oil must be by mistakely dropped by any servent.

(Shweta was not convinced by her answer)

Ragini's pov: Aaaaah my plan failed. I dropped the oil for Neela but Avni slipped never mind koi toh gira......Durga- Durga.

Precape: Amreena's wedding and suprise for someone.

Hola!

What do you think what is the surprise??

I am very disappointed with the previous response. Silent readers plz vote. If you like the chapter then vote for this & also for the previous chapter.

Take care! ☺