Chapter 57

It was night time, Avni was having dinner with her happy family

Avni: Wow Mom, today our angel is having dinner with us.

Khushi, daughter of Amreena was sitting cutely on Neela's lap.

Neela: Yes, because Angel's parents Amol and Kareena went to a romantic date.

Avni: Oh seems like bhai is becoming more romantic.

Neela: Yeah, I wonder. Ashish you should learn something from Amol and Neil.

Avni: Wait a sec mom, Neil?

Neela: What ha as I don't know, 3 days ago you too went in a romantic date with Neil.

Avni's cheeks turned into red tomato.

Neela: Today morning, you wanted to say something Avni?

Avni: Oh yeah, I totally forgot. I got a birth certificate of a girl.

Neela and Ashish gave a  confused look to Avni.

Avni: Mom, dad yesterday night, I found the birth certificate of Ananya  Verma from the store room. Who is she? How is she related to our family?

Neela and Ashish were shocked out of words.

Neela: Av... Avni, its wrong papers, forget it. Nowadays Ramu Kaka is not cleaning our house properly.

Avni: But...

Suddenly she got a call from her lover Neil hence she went.

Neela: Ashish, now what to do?

Ashish: It's about Avni's past, we should tell her.

Neela: No I can't harm my child. I can't see her in tears.

In Avni's room,

Avni in a call with Neil

Avni: So Mr. Romeo, your voice describes as if you are tired.

Neil: Yeah, kind off, today I had some business meeting with Ravi.

Avni:Ravi....Oh yes, I remember, I met him on our engagement party. I felt a different kind of emotion by seeing him.

Neil: Actually, he had a sad past. He lost his parents in childhood. Later his grandparents took care of him. His worst destiny, they too left him alone in this world.

Avni: I am really feeling bad for him. But, I think Jiya is an amazing person who can keep him happy.

Neil: Yeah Madam, let's talk about ourselves.

Avni: So Mr. Khanna are you free tomorrow then lunch at my place? Actually a get together at my place. I am missing bebe so much

Neil: Sure why not, if my queen wants me to have lunch with her then how can I denie her.

Avneil smiled coyly.

Suddenly Avni saw an envelope under the file.

Avni: Neil it's quite late, I will talk you later.

Neil: Okay no problem, good night.

Avni opened the envelope and gets shock to see it.

Hello Ananya Verma!!!

Avni: Ananya Verma? But my name is Avni Mehta. How come I got this envelope during my meeting ? and Who have sent it? I think I should search few papers from the store room. I may get some hint form it. I feel like something is fishy

Avni went near store to open it. Suddenly she hears Amol's voice

Amol: Hello my dear sis.

Avni: Areee bhai, you are back from the date.

Amol: Yeah.... We spend some quality time with each other.

Avni: I am happy to see your face full of cherry. Even l can see Bhabhi's red lipstick on your cheeks.

Amol: Is it so?

Avni laughed at her brother. Amol started cleaning his face. Avni went inside her room to sleep as she thought to check the store room the next day.

Amol observed Neela was sitting on the sofa with a gloomed face

Amol: Neela ma, what happened? Any problem?

Neela nodded

Neela: Amol, today Avni asked about Ananya Verma.

Amol: No... No she should not know about Ananya or else she will break. We can't reveal this secret.

Voice: Mom.... Bhai...

Here Neela and Amol stood up from the sofa. Shock and disturbance were lingured on their faces.

Neela: Avni bacha, you are here?

Neela was praying the God.... Hope so Avni didn't heard the discussion with Amol

Avni: Yeah actually, I invited Neil's family for the lunch. Isn't it a good a idea?

Amol: Yeah, it's a good idea. We will enjoy the get together.

Avni: Mom... Bhai... you both were discussing something important. You are upset mom?

Neela: No.. No... Just thinking about you and Neil's marriage.

Amol: After few months my sister will be someone's else wife.

Amol and Neela were caressing Avni's head

Avni: Oh my God, now I am getting emotional.

Hey!!

What do you think who have send the envelope to Avni & why??