Chap 1

Since he was born, Kim Sun Woo's been able to receive  a special "gift" that no other kids are allow to have. His "gift" was being able to know his destiny. 

- Your child won't be able to survive after the age of 17.

That's what the doctor says when he was only 1 month old. To his parents this is a big shock. They are all talented doctors and saved lots of strangers every single day. But they can't do anything except looking at their precious child, living with a uncompleted heart. 

This is a very rare situation. A very rare disease. His heart could stop beating right now and at anytime, any single second. He can live 17 years maximum. I think the family should be mentally prepared, at any moment, he could leave us and go back to where he was originally from, heaven...

Mr and Mrs Kim try to find any possible recover solutions, but all of theirs hope was crushed to know a sad sad truth. This disease was born with Sun Woo and can never be cured.

Different from others parents, Mr and Mrs Kim didn't hide this from Sunoo. Since he understood his health,  and everyone was talking about it, he gladly accept.

Kim Sun Woo goes to school like every other child. If he wants to learn piano, his parents pay a piano teacher to come and teach him. If he wants to learns martial arts, his parents sign him up in a martial arts class. If he wants to eat something, drink something, go somewhere, do something, his wishes came true. 

Every night before falling asleep, Sunoo always give a good night kiss to his parents, and when he was about to fall asleep, he is always prepared to never be able to see the sun again tomorrow...

Every single night, his mother would beg for Jesus to protect her precious baby, and when asleep, her tears would be falling down blaming herself for not being capable to protect him. His father doesn't beg or cry. He came to Sunoo's room watching his son sleeping and putting his hand on Sunoo's face, feeling every single breath, knowing he is still alive and kiss on his forehead gently.

Sunoo's brother Jake doesn't care about Sunoo at all, he even doesn't take a look at his younger sibling. Jake hates Sunoo...

(16 years passed by)

Kim Sun Woo are now a 11th graders in Belift Lab high-school. He became very adorable and sweet but no one dares to mess with him since he studied martial arts and he's a favorite students of the principle - Bang Si-Huyk.

-Hey! Who allowed you to roller-skating in the hallway?! KIM SUN WOO!!!!

- How do you dare to paint our school's wall to purple huh KIM SUN WOO???!!?

-Who is it? Who took my exams paper and drew all over it? Gruuu......KIM SUN WOO!!!!

That's only a few of his nasty jokes...

2 o'clock in the morning...

- I swear to God that i won't let you take a step outta here before having some wounds on your body first.

1 guy acting like he's the leader, talks with a bossy voice. The boy in the middle was surrounded by a circle full of gangster but he looks like he isn't scared at all. The other ones have in hand guns, knife, scissor and the boy didn't have a single weapons to defend himself. But these uneducated people doesn't know who this boy actually is, they started attacking the boy due to the leader commands. 

That boy isn't weak, he took down everyone in the group and in a second, game over. He threw the baseball bat down and walked away...