Chap 45

-Hey pretty SUNOO, wake up.

A hand slaps Jay's butt. He rubs his eyes and turns around, sees Sunoo's back. Jay doesn't get out of the bed, he lays there and points his butt towards Sunoo. Shake it and says.

-More please.

Sunoo opens his eyes widely, try not to shout.

-You crazy dumbass, do you believe that I could stick a bunch of needles into your precious butt right now?

Jay knows that Sunoo always keep his words, so Jay stops joking around. He stands up and grabs his jacket, smiles before leaving and says.

-Ah, before you came a nurse came in to give you something of medicine and check-up, I fated to get her to leave the room, don't worry.

-THE HECK???

Sunoo got mad, luckily for Jay that his leg is hurting, cause if not then it would be a disaster.

_______________________

The next day.

-How is it?

Sunoo steps out from the changing room. He's wearing the suit they bought yesterday with a pair of white shoes. He turns all the way around. Jungwon stares at him, rubs his chin and thumbs up. 

-Oh yea Sunoo, did Sunghoon came today?

-Of course he does, he came here early, he even cried, my godness this cute kid. 

Sunoo smiles when he flashback the moment that he and Sunghoon met each other this morning. Sunghoon tried hard not to cry, at that moment Sunoo asked why is he crying, Sunghoon says quietly that he felt sad for Sunoo so he cried. Sunoo got touched so he leans over and hugs Sunghoon then Ni-Ki opens the door and steps in. Jungwon should have saw Ni-Ki's expressions, he seems jealous and his face is so funny. It is such a joyful morning.

-So where's Ni-Ki then?

-He went home to get change. But wait a minute...

-Huh?

-Do you have a crush on third wheel?

-What????

-Don't deny it, I can clearly see it through your eyes.

-No...it's...it's not like that..

-Then why do you cook for him? Before, it's okay because we all have the same thing. But now, why my lunch is porridge and his lunch is curry. For dinner I also have porridge and he have carbonara?

-uh...it's because..

"knock knock"

While Jungwon is confusing and don't know how to answer then someone knocks the door. Jungwon felt relieved, Sunoo got a bit annoyed. 

-Hello.

Sunoo sighs, now his "joyful morning" just disappeared. 

-You're good.

Suyeon sits down on the couch, crosses her legs, says and claps.

-If you came here just for saying some non-sense then just be gone.

-The kidnapping plan was amazing.

Now Sunoo looks at her, his eyes became more excited.

-I didn't think you're that shameless. You told your group to plan this whole kidnapping plan. 

-Didn't I told you that, to have or achieve what I want, I am willing to do everything to own it. 

-Huh, a guy that's both shameless and brazenly like you don't deserve to be with Ni-Ki.