Chap 16

Next morning.

-AAAAAA

Ni-Ki frowned and covers his ears, what are Sunoo up to?

-AAAAAA 

Ni-Ki can't stand him anymore so he crawls up. Now Ni-Ki realized that he slept on the floor all night. He steps near Sunoo and covers his mouth. 

-Shut up...What do you want?

Sunoo points at the living room, on the floor, there's a guy sleeping naked there, but it looks like he's dead.

Ni-Ki sighs, he forgot about this jerk, he glance at Sunoo, then steps towards Jay. 

He really doesn't wants to look at Jay, turns his head around, and kicks him.

5 minutes passed by and Jay is still laying there, no movements.

A towel flies and lands on Jay, covering what it should.

-Is he dead?

Sunoo stands behind Ni-Ki, looking a bit pale, then quickly smiles.

-Great, now I know how does killing others feels like.

Ni-Ki raised his eyebrows and looks at Sunoo, people like this guy are too dangerous. Sunoo turns to Ni-Ki pulling his shirt.

-Let's go bury him.

-He's not dead.

-But he's not moving.

-So?

-So he's dead.

-How did you got into high-school?

Ni-Ki sighs, looking back at the body, got startled.

-Awake?

Jay is awake and he's sitting on the floor, looking at the towel, wondering why is he naked.

-haiz.

Sunoo says and goes upstairs, Ni-Ki kicks Jay again and leave. Jay yawns, he goes to the fridge to find something to eat. 

Today is Sunday so they don't have to go to school, when Ni-Ki is done changing clothes and take a shower, Jay is already gone, Sunoo too, but he doesn't really care. 

They moved here 3 days ago but now he had a chance to take a proper look at this house. All of the furnitures are white, the wall are made with glasses so you can look out to the big fields. Ni-Ki stands there and looks at the sky, it is very pretty, plus all the silence made him a bit more relax. Maybe moving here is not that bad, Ni-Ki closes his eyes to enjoy and appreciate  this moment.

-Honeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

-Here we go again.

Ni-Ki opens his eyes seeing Sunoo running towards him.

-Hey hey, it's a wedding gift sent from our parents.

Sunoo waves the envelope, there's their house address and Ni-Ki's parents' house address. 

"Darling! This house and the honeymoon are a gift from us, enjoy!"

That's it, Sunoo happily hold the tickets up, Ni-Ki's also curious so he looks at the tickets, it's a hot spring vacation. (in case if you don't know, it's like Japanese spa, sauna, and of course, hot springs.)

The ticket expires in Wednesday so they decided to skip school for a few days to go. 

___________________________________________--